Happy Mastenator

Chris Masten's Sock Puppet
Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Shep’s second concussion for year?

Didn’t he also miss Tigers game?

The one we won against all expectations with a truckload of injuries and ended up playing the yoof.
The one where we thought we had an awesome win and it turns our Richmond are just s**t, and it wasn't that good a win.

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
View attachment 1209532
Some stuff out of the Derby and the WAFL that we didn’t know about. Shep out with delayed concussion. Gov in doubt with a hip issue he’s been a carrying a while. Trew’s done for the year, West has a groin complaint.
Gov's body is cooked. Really hope he get things right in the offseason and return to his best

Feb 4, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
The one where we thought we had an awesome win and it turns our Richmond are just sh*t, and it wasn't that good a win.
I genuinely think that Richmond and The Eagles broke each other in that game. I'm not sure how but both clubs went from 'sleeping giants' to straight up ded!

southcoast

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2006
southcoast
AFL Club
West Coast
The West (online version) going with headline, “Another key Eagle could miss their must-win Lions clash”

Picture of OAllen alongside headline.

I’ve put 2 and 2 together and come up with Allen likely out too.

Edit - anyone confirm who The West is discussing?

Last edited:
The West (online version) going with headline, “Another key Eagle could miss their must-win Lions clash”

The headline on the paywalled article is

West Coast Eagles confirm Brad Sheppard and Tim Kelly to miss clash with Brisbane, while key talls are in doubt

I assume it’s a story about the injury list, and the key talls in doubt are Kennedy and McGovern who are listed as tests.

Mulldogg

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC

Haselby mentioned tonight on 6PR that Allen is supposedly in doubt too.

Trouto

Premiership Player
Jul 3, 2007
Bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
The headline on the paywalled article is

West Coast Eagles confirm Brad Sheppard and Tim Kelly to miss clash with Brisbane, while key talls are in doubt

I assume it’s a story about the injury list, and the key talls in doubt are Kennedy and McGovern who are listed as tests.
Key talls in doubt? best news i heard this year!

Trouto

Premiership Player
Jul 3, 2007
Bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
IN: Edwards, Waterman, Brander, Williams
OUT: JK, Gov

You just know we're gonna go taller
deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

DickDunn

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Concussion for Oscar Allen according to AFL.priddis? I don’t recall seeing him get hit

Mulldogg

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Behind Paywall but Shep seems to be struggling with his concussion
Heard a rumour last week about Shepp and an early retirement due to too many head knocks. This article is a concerning development.

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Heard a rumour last week about Shepp and an early retirement due to too many head knocks. This article is a concerning development.
wasn't that rumour born out of an article like this from the west? His head knock against the Blues looked ugly too.

Mulldogg

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
wasn't that rumour born out of an article like this from the west? His head knock against the Blues looked ugly too.
First article or news of it that I’ve seen. Don’t think the rumour I heard had its genesis in a media piece as far as I’m aware.

Back