Injury SJOGHCIU 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Something with his knee that’ll take 6-7 weeks before he can get back to playing.

Not sure how knowing the exact diagnosis helps us. If you’re really keen to know though, I recommend badgering them on Twitter, it’s guaranteed to get answers.

It’s a s**t show

Our club fitness and medical staff have have a lot to answer for, it's even spreading to the supporters now. I returned to the gym for the first time after H&S protocols today and bang: hamstring awareness.

Add to our injury list:
GlennTwenty Hamstring TBC

Hopefully this will be our only mid week injury list attention this week.

I also broke the skin fold device... Yeo can thank me later.
Hi mate,
I'm actually on the WC S&C team, honestly in my expert opinion I think you should just get back in the gym and tough it out, maybe just put a bit of padding on your upper thigh and she'll be right. From what I've seen it's almost impossible to do any further damage to your hamstring, just get back into the gym tomorrow and it'll come good.

Hi mate,
I'm actually on the WC S&C team, honestly in my expert opinion I think you should just get back in the gym and tough it out, maybe just put a bit of padding on your upper thigh and she'll be right. From what I've seen it's almost impossible to do any further damage to your hamstring, just get back into the gym tomorrow and it'll come good.
See this is exactly the problem with you guys. You should specifically be prescribing long kicking on the sore leg at full pace. With your tepid advice GlennTwenty will probably be back to full health in two weeks.

Hi mate,

Awesome, I'll get some padding and let you know how I go.

What did the update say about Kennedy missing last week. "He has a grumbly knee". WTF sort of description is that. Do we put it on a course of SRI and tell it to get over it? Absolute p!sstake

What did the update say about Kennedy missing last week. "He has a grumbly knee". WTF sort of description is that. Do we put it on a course of SRI and tell it to get over it? Absolute p!sstake

Crumbly knee - I like it. I can identify with that, perfect description.

how i met your mother GIF by Amanda

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I picture his knee grumbly coz it also has a beard.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kennedy has had a degenerative knee injury for a long, long time now. I'm surprised he's played this long at all. So a description of a grumbly knee probably isn't too far off. At this stage he's highly likely bone on bone.
Has he had many surgeries for torn meniscus? I don't recall any

Oscar Allen and Luke Edwards moved to inactive list, who will we get in mid season draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back