Portfolio SJohnno's A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

sjohnson

Rory Lobbster
Mar 9, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
upload_2018-7-4_15-52-41.png
Hi all, I'm essentially doing a 'cleaned-up' A-League folio - league-wide Nike manufacturing, less intrusive sponsor logos (and less of them), with the league logo patch on the sleeve. Enjoy :)

Credit to Tisan Designs for the template.

Kicking it off with Adelaide United.
When it comes to the Reds, less is more.
g1kagCu.png

View attachment 522125
Hi all, I'm essentially doing a 'cleaned-up' A-League folio - league-wide Nike manufacturing, less intrusive sponsor logos (and less of them), with the league logo patch on the sleeve. Enjoy :)

Credit to Tisan Designs for the template.

A-League by Nike.....hmm...sounds familiar. :think:

How good is Tisan_Designs? Also not that it matters but didn't NRMA cut ties with WSW?
I only discovered him fairly recently, but he has some elite templates! Oh I didn't realise about NRMA, but I've used alternative sponsors for other teams (like Adelaide) so I suppose the sponsors don't matter heaps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah that's what I was thinking for the nix home that's ok back to the drawing board
They've worn yellow and black stripes for years, there's nothing stopping you from doing that in your portfolio. Hypothetically, you wouldn't design anything other than black and white stripes for Collingwood's home kit just because someone else has already done it in a folio.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back