Multiplat Skate 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 18, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
couldnt find a thread on this game. I was looking for a cheap game and was wondering what peoples thoughts of this game? I havent played skating games since the early Tony Hawk games, but used to love them. Worth getting this game for a newbie to the series?

I enjoy it. It's one of my go-to games when I don't feel like being in depth in a story or whatever.
Can't really go wrong if you enjoy skating games.

When I first swapped to the Skate series from TH, controls took a little bit of getting used to, but wasn't too bad. Pretty easy to pick up.

brought it today for $15 from EB games...bargain. Haven't played skating games for quite a while and I forgot how much I love them. Will likely put alot of time into this game...but yeah will take time to learn the controls

Won't take you that long, hardest thing is to get the timing and angle right to get onto rails etc. Just wait to you have to do P-Rod's challenge made me rage quit numerous times as it is buggy as hell. I still prefer skate 2 to skate 3 just has a better more realistic feel to it. Skate 1 with Skate 3's new moves and camera position would of been the best thing ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back