FTA-TV Skins

I liked the new guy, and I also think he brought out the best in Liv as well.

I enjoyed Franky and Liv at the memorial...it's like that when somebody dies, so many bullshitters jump on the grief bandwagon to make themselves seem like good people or even because they want to empathise with those close to the deceased.

From the trailers it seems as though Luke is returning next week, bleh. Hopefully somebody kicks his ass good.

XFactor1979

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2008
Lurkville
AFL Club
West Coast
[youtube]Grs1OEAj3bU[/youtube]

tumblr_lx59hzaC8s1qe8lc6o1_500.gif

[youtube]Ys2TB5_aeu0[/youtube]

[youtube]sdOzWBYvdac[/youtube]

Can't seem to find episode 4 anywhere. Or am I looking too early?
Yeah I can't seem to find it either. Aired last night British time. I guess the whole nation went to bed without uploading it first.

The Brits are absolutely useless re torrents.

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC

XFactor1979

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2008
Lurkville
AFL Club
West Coast
Hollow experience, on the grounds that they
'hollowed out' Franky from season 5 and changed her into an angry violent b****

She was always "a little bit angry" with her explosive mood swings, but I did not enjoy her getting it on with the alpha male that much

Notorious_29

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
QLD Bulls, Brisbane Heat
Episode 5 :thumbsu:

Ten episodes this season, only half way through but things are already starting to heat up. Good to see Rich back also. Next week's episode focuses on Nick.

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Bit disappointed in minis episode seemed like a rehash of last seasons

Freakie

Cool cool cool
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Nah just hanging out, apparently chicks just hang out in underwear...

Freakie

Cool cool cool
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Wow, Liv''s episode was good. Really enjoying this season.

thedaz47

All Australian
Mar 12, 2008
Rockhampton
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Man City, Wolves, Detroit Lions
New ep was brilliant. It's really coming together with a bit of drama for the end of the season.

electricfeel

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
Loved everything about this season except for Franky and Matty. I've always disliked Matty though so that's nothing new but I am completely frustrated with Franky. I really don't understand this change in characterisation and I don't think they've addressed it well either. You can't blame Grace's death because she was like this in the season opener.

Mini and Alo have been amazing. Same with Rich, wish there was more of him though.

thedaz47

All Australian
Mar 12, 2008
Rockhampton
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Man City, Wolves, Detroit Lions
Mini's done a complete turnaround from last season. Great to see.

But we have established that Franky is fairly psychotic.

She's proving quite manipulative with the Skype session to Matty and the deleted voicemail, isn't she?

Back