Multiplat Skull and Bones (February 16, 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

berisha

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Burnley, San Jose Sharks
Surprised there is no existing thread for Skull and Bones given it's been announced for six years. Curious to know if anyone is playing the closed beta this weekend?

I was lucky to head to Ubisoft Singapore last week (on Ubisoft's tab) to check out the closed beta and chat with the team. Firstly, awesome to see the other side of the curtain, even if briefly and controlled. Secondly, I was never a big fan of Black Flag and half expected Skull and Bones to flop, but I actually enjoyed myself and think the game could be good fun. I do wonder how it'll hold up over many hours but it's certainly better than I expected. Couple of pieces below if you want to read.

Surprised it has a few 7s but generally it appears to be reviewing as the dull type of game it appeared to be. Lots of 4s.

A pirate game with no sword fighting or land combat, no ship boarding combat, no swimming, and no real story.

Things Black Flag did 11 years ago on the xbox 360 and ps3.

That would be like Red Dead Redemption without horse riding and gun combat

A game a Ubi exec called it quadruple A game. Perfect example how out of touch they are.

Surprised it has a few 7s but generally it appears to be reviewing as the dull type of game it appeared to be. Lots of 4s.

A pirate game with no sword fighting or land combat, no ship boarding combat, no swimming, and no real story.

Things Black Flag did 11 years ago on the xbox 360 and ps3.

That would be like Red Dead Redemption without horse riding and gun combat

A game a Ubi exec called it quadruple A game. Perfect example how out of touch they are.

Yep, I don’t get the point of this game, it’s basically a pirate boat simulator, who the * wants that?

Yep, I don’t get the point of this game, it’s basically a pirate boat simulator, who the * wants that?
Me.

Have been playing it since Friday and ******* love it.

Season one starts next week bringing in some new ships, weapons and enemies alongside some other stuff. Having a good time with mates sailing the seas. Had some really fun boss battles last night.

426326636_766752328750793_5403009679378023610_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back