Sky Bet Championship 16/17

Remove this Banner Ad

Kanzenga LuaLua doing us a favour even when he's out on loan, his cross lead to the OG.

Clearly had not much love for his former club :'(

View attachment 332913 QPR have signed a massive Stephen Curry look alike

Haha uncanny.

Ravel is prodigiously talented but was a bit dense between the ears with some of the things he did off field. Has been in Italy for a while now, I wonder if he's changed/grown up a bit.

Clearly had not much love for his former club :'(

Haha uncanny.

Ravel is prodigiously talented but was a bit dense between the ears with some of the things he did off field. Has been in Italy for a while now, I wonder if he's changed/grown up a bit.
he hasn't

Were looking pretty good for the confed cup and the WC in 2018. We've got a lot of quality players in there prime, Mass Luongo, Mathew Lekkie, Matt Ryan, Aaron Mooy, Tom Rogic and Brad Smith who will only get better.
so we are ****ed then

he hasn't

haha can't say I'm surprised...

maxresdefault.jpg

The thing I love the most about the Championship is looking at the table and seeing how open it is. I think Brighton, Newcastle, Reading, Leeds and Hudders are all set as the top 5, and will just rotate positions. No real certainties yet for Auto prom.
But 6th spot could really be snatched by any of those bottom 5. Hopefully it's Wednesday, but I guess we've still got 18 games to sort our sh*t out. Couldn't imagine Carvalhal would keep his job if we don't make it after all the aggressive spending we've done in the last year or so.
We've got a relegation-battling Wigan next, so most likely a draw there :(

upload_2017-2-3_13-56-10.png

The thing I love the most about the Championship is looking at the table and seeing how open it is. I think Brighton, Newcastle, Reading, Leeds and Hudders are all set as the top 5, and will just rotate positions. No real certainties yet for Auto prom.
But 6th spot could really be snatched by any of those bottom 5. Hopefully it's Wednesday, but I guess we've still got 18 games to sort our sh*t out. Couldn't imagine Carvalhal would keep his job if we don't make it after all the aggressive spending we've done in the last year or so.

View attachment 332960
I swear Barnsley were in the lower half of the table earlier in the season. If true, I wonder what's changed for them.

I swear Barnsley were in the lower half of the table earlier in the season. If true, I wonder what's changed for them.

They started the season pretty well too, but had a big dip, so great to see them back amongst it.

View attachment 332960

Fulham is the team I keep expecting to make a run at it, but they keep drawing instead of winning.

4 Yorkshire sides contending for promotion. Some fiery derbies to be played

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leeds v SW in the Prem would be a million times better than most "derbies" in there these days.
Leeds vs United would be a top 5 game in the prem. Pull ya fingers out Leeds scum. It's been too long

Leeds vs United would be a top 5 game in the prem. Pull ya fingers out Leeds scum. It's been too long

Bring back the War of the Roses! Carn the Yorkies!

But as much as I like them, I don't want to be surrounded by them next season at the rate we're going (Though Title No 8? Yes please!)

I want to see Leeds back in the EPL but unless they got massive investment they would struggle. The top 6 teams Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, City and United would smash them.

While I'm so optimistic about our chances of promotion this season, I have this bad feeling that we (Leeds) won't end up going up. Feel like we don't have enough depth, if wood gets injured then we've lost a significant amount of firepower up front. Just a hunch though really, no more no less. Hope I'm wrong!

While I'm so optimistic about our chances of promotion this season, I have this bad feeling that we (Leeds) won't end up going up. Feel like we don't have enough depth, if wood gets injured then we've lost a significant amount of firepower up front. Just a hunch though really, no more no less. Hope I'm wrong!

It will be interesting what Pedraza and Barrow add to the team. Sacko hasn't been the same since coming back from injury so I would say that Barrow will take his place on the right tonight. Pedraza generally plays on the left so he will be fighting Dallas for that spot.

Is the emergency loan window still a thing or have they gotten rid of it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back