Sky Bet Championship 16/17

Remove this Banner Ad

We're down to one of our four best defenders picked every week now. At least a loss this week hasn't hurt us too much on the table.

I think we're a little too far back for that result to have counted for enough sadly.

Huddersfield getting walloped certainly diluted the result for you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Venky FC will drop?

In the division below, I wouldn't mind MK D*ns dropping down, long shot though. Love how AFCW have entrenched themselves above them these past few days.
Entirely possible although I thought they'd been on an ok run of form recently.

I'd love for them to go down just to screw their owners more but I really do feel for the fans and players at Blackburn.

Mooy named in the team of the season

Has Chris Wood finally arrived? Remember him being talked up as a youth player at WBA back in the day in FM and they still go nuts about him over here

Has Chris Wood finally arrived? Remember him being talked up as a youth player at WBA back in the day in FM and they still go nuts about him over here
That's because he's the only NZ player worth talking about.

He's had a hell of a season - will now be interesting to see if he can replicate that again.

That's because he's the only NZ player worth talking about.

He's had a hell of a season - will now be interesting to see if he can replicate that again.
Winston Reid?

There's some guy in the Eredivisie too i think that's doing ok. Wood just seems like a Championship striker. Cant see him doing much for Leeds if they go up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back