Sky News is trash. Tests the waters with spot for Nazi Cottrell, immediately regrets it.

Remove this Banner Ad

It will be interesting to see if the Sky News commentators like Andrew Bolt, Peta Credlin, Chris Kenny and Paul Murray go hard at their former colleague David Speers, seeing that Speers will now be working for Sky News’s main rival, the ABC in 2020.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Good to see Speers get a bigger forum. Class act.

P.S. The night of Turnbull’s coup, Murray tried his usual rubbish and Speers and Gilbert quite rightly put him in his little boy box - chalk and cheese between proper journalists and a loud mouthed know all.

Kram

This imbecile hasn't so much jumped the shark here as he has *en hooked it , dragged it backwards to shore , fried and battered it then dished it up with a side serve of chips and lemon-butter sauce !!!

Kram

This imbecile hasn't so much jumped the shark here as he has fu**en hooked it , dragged it backwards to shore , fried and battered it then dished it up with a side serve of chips and lemon-butter sauce !!!

“Not everyone lives in Sydney” - forgetting that half of Queensland and Northern NSW had the same thing happen recently. I’m in Brisbane sweeping ash off my verandah and hosing it off the car, after spending days with the doors and windows shut to keep the smoke out.

They are madly dog paddling in circles, screaming how the depth of the water is a leftist conspiracy.

“Not everyone lives in Sydney” - forgetting that half of Queensland and Northern NSW had the same thing happen recently. I’m in Brisbane sweeping ash off my verandah and hosing it off the car, after spending days with the doors and windows shut to keep the smoke out.

They are madly dog paddling in circles, screaming how the depth of the water is a leftist conspiracy.
" man of the people "

Because he watches v8 supercars :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Kram

This imbecile hasn't so much jumped the shark here as he has fu**en hooked it , dragged it backwards to shore , fried and battered it then dished it up with a side serve of chips and lemon-butter sauce !!!

I think there is a psychosexual component.

They get titillated by lying outrageously, then being rewarded for it.

One would almost assume that bush fires are new to you and not aware they have been part of the Australian landscape for centuries....
And basic aboriginal history and modern history will explain that you know!

Maybe bolt is correct and you leftists that media watch (LMAO) are to busy in denia and to ignorant to take notice?
Can someone translate whatever the * this thick imbecile is babbling about ?

Welcome to bigfooty ( for the 1st time )
jGoG090.gif

See if you can go a week without flaming out this time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One would almost assume that bush fires are new to you and not aware they have been part of the Australian landscape for centuries....
And basic aboriginal history and modern history will explain that you know!
I'm sorry but I can't tell if this is satire or not

If I was in charge of Sky News, I’d dump the ‘right is night’ (ie get rid of right wing commentators like Credlin, Jones, and Murray-Andrew Bolt can stay, his program is the only one that is rated well), and go back to the 24/7 news service that used to work well in the early years of Sky News, before the right wing commentators took over the channel.

If I was in charge of Sky News, I’d dump the ‘right is night’ (ie get rid of right wing commentators like Credlin, Jones, and Murray-Andrew Bolt can stay, his program is the only one that is rated well), and go back to the 24/7 news service that used to work well in the early years of Sky News, before the right wing commentators took over the channel.

If those commentators are right wing what is Cottrell?
Next you’ll be claiming the ABC are conservatives

Well given the meltdowns from the idiot greens and other LWNJs on this page they clearly do not understand and know the history of bush fires in Australia
No, it's definitely not that. Everyone knows that there's been bushfires before obviously, it's just that I can't believe that anyone would not realise that the level of fires we're seeing at the moment this early in the season is different, or even so quick to dismiss it as 'business as usual'.

Sky News will forever regret letting David Speers go to the ABC, because Speers is the one political journalist in Canberra who would put PM Scott Morrison under pressure. If you want an example of why the ABC is lucky to have Speers on board, read his first column on the ABC website on Morrison’s handling of the bushfires crisis, and then watch Insiders on ABC TV in early February.

Should there be a complete overhaul of Sky News, in other words getting rid of the ‘right wing commentators’ (ie Bolt, Murray, Smith), and go back to giving news updates 24/7? Because the way things are going, the ABC News channel will make Sky News look like a laughing stock. No wonder David Speers wanted to leave Sky News and join the ABC instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back