Sky News Sack Latham

Remove this Banner Ad

Richo imo. Latham can at least fall back on the excuse that he's crazy. Latham has also probably done less damage to the ALP which is pretty hilarious when you think about it.

Latham only did "less damage" because he got the arse.
The Libs still have Abbott on the payroll.

In a sense I feel sorry for Latham as Fox lite have clearly used him. They find three of the biggest nuffies in the country encourage them to say as much stupid, offensive s**t as possible because that's what their viewers like, and then they cut one of them loose when, surprise surprise a line is crossed.
He is more than smart enough to look after himself. You would think.

I thought he had some decent ideas when he was opposition leader, if not ones (i.e. his forest policy) that were politically savvy.

Great for the environment, yes, but that forests policy was always going to see him murdered in Tassie in 2004 and so it proved.

However he has transformed into an utter buffoon now and I have no time for him at all.

Latham is sacked but Bolt and the other loose screw Cameron keep their gigs.
It really hurts me to say this but Bolt's polemics sells papers. And those of us who are lefties and who so often arc-up at his unmitigated tripe are largely to blame.

It really hurts me to say this but Bolt's polemics sells papers. And those of us who are lefties and who so often arc-up at his unmitigated tripe are largely to blame.
You know, I live in a rather small street, 16 houses in all and I have no hesitation in saying that at least 50% of the people living on my street, don't and never have voted ALP in their lives. Of these, there are only two people that I am certain of that agree with the majority of what Bolt writes and I am just as certain, that the rest don't have any time for Bolt (we are a friendly, conversant lot on our street). The question is, are the 50% or so that have never voted ALP and not Greens may I add, are they "lefties"?

The tags of "leftie" and "rightie" are now just about redundant I reckon for no other reason than those terms having been kidnapped by your Bolts, Chris Kennys, Panahis, Murrays etc. who see themselves as being "in the center" and the vast resources at the beck and call of your Murdoch types, have relentlessly cultivated that view, that is, that Andrew Bolt and Chris Kenny are the ideological center.

As for Latham, just as for Graham Richardson (do some reading about him when he was secretary of the posties union), everything in life is about the progression of themselves and they really are loathsome characters.

Troll marketing done well.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Troll marketing done well.

Chief, I've notified Mods on this twice, but there is already another 'Latham sacked' thread. Someone pulled these comments out of my thread about Murdoch ('end of an era' one) to create this thread. So all these can be shoved back in there, and anything Latham specific can continue to use the other thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Mark now publishes his 'show' on facebook with the poorest sound quality Ive encountered.

All the segments and vox pop videos are about racial, cultural and gender identity to show how much he hates the left's identity politics.
He has to do something to fill in his time between checking the parliament super has been paid into the bank account.;)

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...ross-cameron-mark-latham-20170430-gvvsyh.html

The downfall of Mark Latham continues. What an embarrassment.

"I've got an IQ of three figures and I'm not going to fall for this bullshit," he said to cheers.
Only in this safe haven will you be liked for this post. Most other forums we would be witnessing your murder.
Latham nailed it on the head. There is no way that Bill Shorten and modern day Labor would have been brave enough to carry out the reforms Keating did.

Only in this safe haven will you be liked for this post. Most other forums we would be witnessing your murder.
Latham nailed it on the head. There is no way that Bill Shorten and modern day Labor would have been brave enough to carry out the reforms Keating did.

What sort of forums are you hanging out on?

The conference concluded with a screening of men's rights movement documentary The Red Pill,

What sort of forums are you hanging out on?

The conference concluded with a screening of men's rights movement documentary The Red Pill,

Dare I ask why Men's Rights have to do with conspiracy theories (which is the logic behind 'the red pill' meme)?
Scum. You enjoy killing joeys and now wish people were killed for your sick satisfaction too.

Dare I ask why Men's Rights have to do with conspiracy theories (which is the logic behind 'the red pill' meme)?

Scum. You enjoy killing joeys and now wish people were killed for your sick satisfaction too.
Ease up on the faux outrage. There is no need for this false concern.

Present day libertarianism is more like "white guy empowerment and liberation" than concerning itself with the liberty of society as a whole.

Great distraction tactics by the rich.

Who really cares anyway, we've all met dumb smart people.
I think Centrelink cares - isn't IQ one test in assessing mental disability? Maybe Mark wanted another pension on top of his 3 figure one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back