SkyBet Championship 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope I'm wrong but I feel like Boro could play Villa for 10 hours without scoring. We seem to be on top possession wise without creating a thing :(

Bit of a shame Boro couldn’t match Sunderland’s effort & get out of the Championship at the first attempt...

I wouldn’t be able to watch us play if we signed him. I’d be tearing my hair out literally

He was poor today but has been fantastic this season. He has been our best player by a mile and is great to watch when firing. He's also 22 and a very very good prospect.

Untitled.jpg

Established1870

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2016
Tigris River
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
But you don't support a team in the midlands?

I'm fine with a lot of the clubs in the Midlands like Villa (except when they take our best striker in January all the ******* time). It's also the home of football and should have strong representation from clubs like Villa, Wolves, you guys, Forest, etc.

Lastly, and I can't stress this enough, but I really don't want to put up with any more London teams in the EPL unless it's Wimbledon. * London.

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
I'm fine with a lot of the clubs in the Midlands like Villa (except when they take our best striker in January all the ******* time). It's also the home of football and should have strong representation from clubs like Villa, Wolves, you guys, Forest, etc.

Lastly, and I can't stress this enough, but I really don't want to put up with any more London teams in the EPL unless it's Wimbledon. **** London.

Yeah... no. Exterminate them all, lol. Wolves can have the West, we'll take the East, and we'll form the Midlands Derby. We just finally got West Brom and Stoke out, Villa can stay down for another year.

Fulham can come back up, they're cool with their stadium, and we can have the Fulham derby with Chelsea.

Also, the home of football is Yorkshire, we need more North East teams. Good quality Yorkshire teams.

But you don't support a team in the midlands?

Last time I checked, Sunderland was in the North East.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jatz Fryer Tuck NUFC Tiger any idea on Eastleigh FC in the Conference? Their owner is leading up a consortium to buy us and if anyone knows about that level of English football then it would be one of you three.

Saw the news while I was overseas - don't know much about them or this chap Donald but think I saw he is making some other changes and recently left his wife for a stripper (maybe shouldn't mention that to the EFL executives if they need to do a fit and proper test)? :eek::p

From what I remember reading, he seems like a fairly sensible businessman but doesn't exactly have vast wealth behind him. Maybe that's what you want though - someone who isn't going to splurge millions on potential dud transfers, agent fees and wages. To his credit, I think Ellis Short also wiped a considerable amount of debt too to facilitate the sale didn't he?

Go to SoL. 50,000 seats for you to choose from.

Also Scotland (of all places) have the best traditional stadia. Not just Parkhead and Ibrox but Tynecastle (Hearts), Pittodrie (Aberdeen) and Easter Road (Hibs) all look like great grounds. Wouldn't mind going to them all at least once when I go over to Scotland.

Tynecastle FC is also the name of a lower league Scottish team - I always make them a feeder team for the Toon on my FM saves :D

Yeah... no. Exterminate them all, lol. Wolves can have the West, we'll take the East, and we'll form the Midlands Derby. We just finally got West Brom and Stoke out, Villa can stay down for another year.

Fulham can come back up, they're cool with their stadium, and we can have the Fulham derby with Chelsea.

Also, the home of football is Yorkshire, we need more North East teams. Good quality Yorkshire teams.

Last time I checked, Sunderland was in the North East.

I think the North East is already well represented - especially in the top flight. :cool:

Next order of business is to banish those pesky Clarets with their dour faced ginger power ranga manager. :mad:

Since when was Jack Colback on loan to Forrest? He's just scored for them and Bolton look dead.

Rafa didn't warm to the Ginger Pirlo after Colback chucked a hissy fit in a preseason game.

Rafa told him he was a sub and Colback got upset. Rafa then told him he wasn't in his plans and tried to organise a transfer for him but Colback wanted to collect his wages, stay put and play U23s football instead. He then opted for a loan in January.

Maybe we can send him back to the Mackems? Surely an improvement on AWOL Rodwell.

Established1870

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2016
Tigris River
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
From what I remember reading, he seems like a fairly sensible businessman but doesn't exactly have vast wealth behind him. Maybe that's what you want though - someone who isn't going to splurge millions on potential dud transfers, agent fees and wages. To his credit, I think Ellis Short also wiped a considerable amount of debt too to facilitate the sale didn't he?

Fairly certain Short wiped all the debt owed to him which was unexpected to say the least. Old McDonald has a consortium leading this, he's the figure head from what I can gather. So there should be more money than just SD.

I think the North East is already well represented - especially in the top flight. :cool:

Didn't see your lot getting relegated this year though?

Maybe we can send him back to the Mackems? Surely an improvement on AWOL Rodwell.

You can farken keep him and take Rodwell with you.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Don't you think it might just have been a bad game?

He was poor today but has been fantastic this season. He has been our best player by a mile and is great to watch when firing. He's also 22 and a very very good prospect.

Saw both legs he played exactly the same in each. It’s the way he plays that’s the problem, doesn’t get his head up to play the correct pass when he has blitzed two or three players. He’s like the most brain dead footballer I’ve seen. Great pace admittedly and no little skill, but literally over two games he was unable to make a telling pass or attempt at goal at the end of it. Maybe though he needs a World class manager to bring him on

Saw both legs he played exactly the same in each. It’s the way he plays that’s the problem, doesn’t get his head up to play the correct pass when he has blitzed two or three players. He’s like the most brain dead footballer I’ve seen. Great pace admittedly and no little skill, but literally over two games he was unable to make a telling pass or attempt at goal at the end of it. Maybe though he needs a World class manager to bring him on

Thought he made the most successful take ons last season and this? He just has no end product.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back