SkyBet Championship 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't believe it! I started streaming it, was making a coffee and walked back to my laptop and we were up. Absolute cracker of a goal. Kind of a shame they go on an international break now, we've just hit a bit of form!
I know how you feel. For the last 2 months we've been crap but have won our last 3 games.

Can we have Big Sam back?
I think he'd only be interested in rescuing prem sides from relegation.

If he gets a Championship club relegated to League 1 he'd be finished as a prem level manager IMO.

What's going on at Leeds? I could be wrong but weren't they one of the favourites to get promoted? They started well but have fallen off a cliff.
Lucky it's early in the season and they are only 3 points from playoff spots but their recent form has deffs been disappointing.

What's going on at Leeds? I could be wrong but weren't they one of the favourites to get promoted? They started well but have fallen off a cliff.
It's what they do almost every season.

Actually last season we started like crap, had an excellent October -> March, and then fell off :(

I think we were around 6th in betting for promotion at the start of the season, so technically were not far from where we should be. But the fall has been quick since we were top in September

Holy crap, Hull are 20th?! The hell.

But yeah, Leeds dropping off at this stage is a bit disappointing. Plenty of season left to play yet, mind.

Not a bad looking top 6 (Wolves, United, and Bristol C would all be very nice additions).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty well. They'll almost certainly be PL next season so it looks like his gamble paid off.
You reckon some bigger clubs will come knocking for him? I'm guessing Wolves will hang onto him for another season if they get promoted.

You reckon some bigger clubs will come knocking for him? I'm guessing Wolves will hang onto him for another season if they get promoted.

Mendes got him to Wolves and is friendly with the owners so I could see Ruben staying for a while. Would assume that Mendes would move him on eventually though.

Holy s**t. Both of those vids are unbelievable!

And we're coming 20th in this ******* league. Unbelievable.

We've conceded in the 83rd minute or later on 9 occasions, costing us 9 points in the process. Gap between us and the play offs? 9 points.

Goalkeeping's answer to Mo Salah.
I'm guessing this is your new tongue in cheek schtick/meme that you do after you found out Salah has a world class conversion rate and is leading the golden boot as a winger?

I'm guessing this is your new tongue in cheek schtick/meme that you do after you found out Salah has a world class conversion rate and is leading the golden boot as a winger?

Haha yes it's just a schtick, Soz seemed to get so worked up by my comment at the start of the season I couldn't help poking fun at it. I did acknowledge in the matchday thread that he had a good week this week though so it shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back