SkyBet Championship 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Sunderland are officially relegated. Burton playing Bolton means that one of those teams will get to 41 points and Sunderland can only reach 40 at most. Could this be a blessing in disguise as there's potential Short sells and attracts new ownership? Or will things continue to look more dire? Admittedly, I'm not an expert on their current situation but I can see them going one of two ways. They can come straight back up or they will be fighting to stay up again.

Burton with 2 goals in the last few mins to snatch a 2-1 win and send the Mackems down!

FANTASTIC!

They told us two years ago to enjoy Burton - oh how sweet the taste of karma is. :D

upload_2018-4-22_2-11-58.png

P.S feel a bit sorry for you established1870 on a personal level but for a lot of Toon fans this one has been a while in the making.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tweet not loading but I'll put all 10 goals here.
We've had some simply ridiculous games lately. 5 goals scored in each of our last two away games, I reckon we've never do e that before in our history. 14 goals scored in our last 4.

Apparently if you've watched all our 43 games you've seen 130 goals. Nuts.

We've had some simply ridiculous games lately. 5 goals scored in each of our last two away games, I reckon we've never do e that before in our history. 14 goals scored in our last 4.

Apparently if you've watched all our 43 games you've seen 130 goals. Nuts.
Amazing that largely you've been just outside the relegation zone yet you have a positive goal difference too.

I think Reading went into the playoffs last season with a negative one.

If Terry kicks on for another season, I would love for Villa to go back up.

I don't think he would, or if he did he wouldn't play against Chelsea. Hasn't he said he'd never play against Chelsea?

I don't think he would, or if he did he wouldn't play against Chelsea. Hasn't he said he'd never play against Chelsea?
I think he said recently that he'd be open to staying at Villa next season no matter where they end up. It's all a bit speculative still so it's a wait and see thing.

Fessi's 4th goal in his six games since returning from injury. 5 wins from our last 7. Nice to be finishing the season on a high :)

Reading are truly dreadful though - lucky to avoid relegation.

Imagine we'd had him all year :'(:'(:'( Him and big Dave up front bagging goals would have been amazing

Lol Sunderland - they've really struggled since not getting the easy 6 points off us every season. National League in 2020?

Big derby vs Gateshead in a few season maybe.

The irony wasn't lost on me over the weekend. In a way, our relegation from the PL ultimately cost them (as they lost that 6 points and usual momentum may have helped them pull off another great escape).

Not to mention Darren Bent scored the equaliser against his former club (was hoping it would be Mitro to do the job but given Bent's mum was racially abused while he was a player there, kind of made him a fitting alternative hero).

And not to mention they told us to enjoy Burton when we went down...

I remember many of their fans downplaying our promotion saying it would be a cakewalk - to be fair to them, they did get out of the Championship at the first attempt. :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back