SkyBet Championship 2017/18

Have heard that. My mate is even taller then me and he has warned me the same haha. I didn't know you'd been to Loftus Road?

I've heard Hull is actually a decent little spot. I don't mind new age, I'd just like to see some of the old school ones (Craven Cottage, Griffin Park etc).

Excellent. I won't understand a word they say but at least I'll appreciate being at the ground haha.
Yeah I went for a qpr Blackburn game when Austin and Rhodes played for them thinking I'd get a great game. Was bloody 0-0 haha.

Yeah especially after the city of culture stuff I'd imagine it's actually really nice now.

Haha yeah I genuinely couldn't understand some of them at cafes and places. Really felt like a different language.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I did that but with scarfs. Haven't done anything with it yet but would be good man cave memorabilia.

Spurs, Melbourne Heart, England, Fulham, QPR, Liverpool, Brentford, Real Madrid, Real Betis, Fiorentina-Spurs and PSG
Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Good list of clubs there! Without seeing any fixtures, I'm hoping for at least Leicester, QPR, Brentford, Fulham, Newcastle and Arsenal (old man is a gooner). From there, I'll pick some games around times I'll be able to go.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Great haha. At least in September/October it shouldn't be too bad (hopefully...).

Just got to convince my mate to go to a home game of a club he hates :D
They have a "Switzerland" stand which I think is one of the few stands in the country where fans of both sides can sit together. Convince him to sit at that end and you can be pretty much part of the away end. Fulham home support is a bit bland tbh

Great haha. At least in September/October it shouldn't be too bad (hopefully...).

Just got to convince my mate to go to a home game of a club he hates :D
Should try and catch up with Bojan, think he goes to a lot of fulham games.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Yeah I went for a qpr Blackburn game when Austin and Rhodes played for them thinking I'd get a great game. Was bloody 0-0 haha.

Yeah especially after the city of culture stuff I'd imagine it's actually really nice now.

Haha yeah I genuinely couldn't understand some of them at cafes and places. Really felt like a different language.
Haha my mate was so gutted when Austin left, he'd even named his dog after him hahaha.

Interesting, might have to add Hull to the list of places to visit.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
They have a "Switzerland" stand which I think is one of the few stands in the country where fans of both sides can sit together. Convince him to sit at that end and you can be pretty much part of the away end. Fulham home support is a bit bland tbh
That's good to know. Makes it appeal to me even more tbh. Mind you, I'll probably be sitting in a Fulham shirt so as long as he's not wearing QPR, we should be ok haha.

I'm trying to decide if I should bother getting names and numbers on the back of the kits. If I hang them up it would kind of make them pointless.

Weird.

Would be funny if they stay up.

Yeah i know haha what better way to inspire your lads before a huge game against the bottom side where you have to slam in 4-5 goals (whilst hoping Man City do the same to Southampton) to have any hope of survival then tell everyone the manager is a goner.

Derby won't be?

They have old men Davies and Huddlestone in their 11 have had sold most of their decent players the last few years. They'd give their own points record a run for its money.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
They have old men Davies and Huddlestone in their 11 have had sold most of their decent players the last few years. They'd give their own points record a run for its money.
They've got the money to at least give their manager something to work with in the market wouldn't they?

They actually do. Their owner has put in s**t loads and would put in a s**t load more if the Rams got up. Derby in now would be a lot different to Derby from when they smashed our points record.

They did a few years ago but in recent times they've been a selling club.

Established1870

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2016
Tigris River
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
They did a few years ago but in recent times they've been a selling club.

Only because they're not in the PL and guys like Hughes and Ince are too good to be in the Championship forever. Guys like Vydra and Lawrence cost a fair bit for Championship standards and others like Ledley and Davies would be on good coin too.

Only because they're not in the PL and guys like Hughes and Ince are too good to be in the Championship forever. Guys like Vydra and Lawrence cost a fair bit for Championship standards and others like Ledley and Davies would be on good coin too.

Davies would be on a pittance, they bought him from us for 500k or less from memory. He wouldn't have been asking for much in terms of a wage.

Back