SkyBet Championship 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

The only teams who would've troubled Derby's points record if they got up were Millwall and Preston NE. The rest of the teams in the top half of the Championship have the quality and the money to avoid being that bad.

Very much doubt that. If they got back up, they'd be more competitive than that team.

Probably doesn't matter as they won't go up, but their squad is pretty weak by Play Off standards and there's something off with them mentally. Really skeptical that they would stay up if they went up.

Probably doesn't matter as they won't go up, but their squad is pretty weak by Play Off standards and there's something off with them mentally. Really skeptical that they would stay up if they went up.
Oh I don't think they'd avoid the drop but they'd definitely hit their points record.

I think it's moot as I also don't think they'll go up. Stranger things have happened though I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Huddersfield could stay up Derby would be a chance
Imo, Huddersfields continental approach and philosophy was a big part of them being able to stay up.

They had many players who were former top flighters in the Bundesliga, imo having a few with top flight experience and a coach who has seen them play for a few years and knew their strengths/weaknesses was key for them.

Next season's a different story of course though.

We’re off to Wembley! Just gotta get past Villa it seems
Very pleased with that result.
Yep, I'd be happy to see Fulham back in the prem

Just hope they don't go down the old man route again which saw them decline in the first place.

Thank * we won’t be having Pulisball shitting up the prem next season.

Justice that either Villa or Fulham will come up cos Derby and Boro nowhere near good enough. That black player Boro have with the blonde hair (forgotten his name), thinks he’s Messi and tries to beat the whole team every time he’s given the ball. * me ive never seen a more infuriating player ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back