SkyBet Championship 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Good start!

I need Wolves, Bristol and Luton to win tonight to collect $1600.

One of my crazier multis that might just get up...

I've had a cracking weekend, if Wolves and Leicester get up, I'm up to $1800, and if Leicester-Bristol-Coventry gets up I'll have $2100 in the account. Insanity. Regardless, if both those fail I'll still be able to withdraw about $600 and go again tomorrow. Haven't deposited in over two months lol.

Cracking goal from Bowen.

Hull forced into an early sub against QPR.

Utterly embarrassing. Player wasn't fit but we forced him to start because of how thin we are.

Was their ever any follow up on an Australian consortium looking at purchasing a Championship/League One team?

Russell Crowe looked very hard at buying Leeds a few years ago. Turned it down as it meant significant time away from his family

Russell Crowe looked very hard at buying Leeds a few years ago. Turned it down as it meant significant time away from his family

I honestly think he'd of done alright with Leeds considering his job with that NRL team he owns.

Good W away to Sunderland

Stayed up to watch the game updates and from all reports you guys were simply the better team. Still been a good month for us considering the teams we've played.

I honestly think he'd of done alright with Leeds considering his job with that NRL team he owns.

Stayed up to watch the game updates and from all reports you guys were simply the better team. Still been a good month for us considering the teams we've played.

Yeah there were a lot of fans that were keen on it, based on his history with the Rabbitohs. Whether he has the financial muscle to compete in English football I don't know

As for last night, report seems to indicate we played the game on our terms.

2 wins, 2 draws and 3 clean sheets to start the season. Take that any day of the week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 games with Nugent & Vydra up front for 2 wins
Martin linked to Leeds,surely it can't happen?

upload_2017-8-25_10-4-49.png
upload_2017-8-25_10-5-0.png

Big game for us tomorrow morning against Bolton. Nothing short of a win can be tolerated.

Cardiff could very easily go on their winnings ways, while Sheff United v Derby is a pretty interesting one.

Bummer. Haven't see any of the championship yet this season because of it. Can't justify paying for individual games when I can watch the PL for free.

Yeah I can't really justify paying $9 to watch us play Bolton when the club puts a free replay up pretty quickly. I think they might even have it up by Saturday morning so might just try and sleep in and watch it haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back