SkyBet Championship 2018/19 (PLAYOFF FINAL: Derby County vs Aston Villa)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ioppolo

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Oh **** off, if he had any respect he would've thrown that penalty, situation or not

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Roofe and Clarke are a shadow of what they were in the first half of the season.

It will be a miracle for us to turn our form around and get promoted.

Dallas at left back is horrendous but we have no other choices at the moment with Alioski and Douglas injured.

Papa Juggs

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
Leeds looks cooked.

Went from automatic in the first half of the season to probably not gonna make it. I thought Roofe was gonna come back and kick 10 myself but it never happened.

Leeds are still the market favourite though. Villa have a history of choking the playoffs. One of them probably gets through but anything can happen, even Derby has a chance on good recent form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SunGirl89

BOOO! BOOO! BOOO!
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I don’t pay enough attention to this division as I should. Who is televising the playoffs in Australia?

Bobby P

All Australian
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
WHU Dallas Swansea Raiders Brumbies
Keen for playoffs! Super happy Cardiff are down again :p. Swans far to inconsistent to make it. Hopefully we can keep Dan James and push next year.

joop

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Leeds looks cooked.

Went from automatic in the first half of the season to probably not gonna make it. I thought Roofe was gonna come back and kick 10 myself but it never happened.

Leeds are still the market favourite though. Villa have a history of choking the playoffs. One of them probably gets through but anything can happen, even Derby has a chance on good recent form.
Only team in something like 15 years to be top at Christmas and not get automatic promotion.

Milang_Panthers

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Canberra Raiders,Crystal Palace F.C
Who's everyone backing today? Would like to see Villa get up should be a good match though. Former Palace boys on each side.

The other match should be interesting. Leeds seem completely devoid of any sort of form whereas Derby only secured the playoff spot on the last day so will be buoyed by that.

ioppolo

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Who's everyone backing today? Would like to see Villa get up should be a good match though. Former Palace boys on each side.

The other match should be interesting. Leeds seem completely devoid of any sort of form whereas Derby only secured the playoff spot on the last day so will be buoyed by that.
Villa. Want to see them back in the EPL

Top Bottom