SkyBet Championship 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
That player getting sent off probably cost Leeds their whole season. What a dick. So many footballers just don’t have any mental capacity whatsoever.

Donnie Darko

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2004
AFL Club
Melbourne
Leeds fans have been taunting Lampard about the Bielsa powerpoint presentation and spying business.
Yet he ends Bielsa's season and probably his time at leeds .

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Well that was peak Leeds United.

Not gutted, just really pissed off.

Bielsa will leave too. #PrayingForTheSweetReliefOfDeath

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Leeds need to stick together for another season. They’ll be better off for this experience and surely they get a better run with injuries. Hopefully Bielsa sticks around to make it happen.

Feel for the club and it’s fans tonight. Things are on the up though and eventually it will happen.

MOT

Scorpio

Club Legend
May 28, 2004
AFL Club
Geelong
Leeds need to stick together for another season. They’ll be better off for this experience and surely they get a better run with injuries. Hopefully Bielsa sticks around to make it happen.

Feel for the club and it’s fans tonight. Things are on the up though and eventually it will happen.

MOT

Not sure a few of these players are capable of it again. Bielsa really had got the best out of them by January. Not to mention the sort of scarring this bottle-job will leave behind.

We need Bielsa to stay, and we need to spend money on quality signings.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Casilla and Coopers meltdown before half time changed the game completely.

What a shambles.
For the life of me I will never understand what goes through a players head when they make those decisions. I think too many players can’t control their emotions or their brains. I hope both of those players stew on their actions over the summer cos they’ve hurt a lot of people

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Not sure a few of these players are capable of it again. Bielsa really had got the best out of them by January. Not to mention the sort of scarring this bottle-job will leave behind.

We need Bielsa to stay, and we need to spend money on quality signings.

The fact that we were vying for promotion with the squad we had and the amount of injuries we had was amazing. But still this morning was an absolute cluster*. Conceding 4 goals at home to be bundled out is just pathetic.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United

And remarkably Hull have never won anything, not even a 2nd division championship, ever. Oh wait Hull have won a 3rd division in the 60s.
How did ‘europe’ work out for you?
Funniest thing about Hull though is this;

14D2E79A-7546-4F4B-8680-B200C54B6734.jpeg

And remarkably Hull have never won anything, not even a 2nd division championship, ever. Oh wait Hull have won a 3rd division in the 60s.
How did ‘europe’ work out for you?
Funniest thing about Hull though is this;

View attachment 674715

Not sure why that's funny, when you're the biggest club that is the closest to us. Nice bite though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back