SkyBet Championship 2018/19

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Who do fans of non-Championship teams want to see promoted? For me, Derby for pretty obvious reasons (Lampard, Mount and Tomori) but I wouldn't mind seeing Leeds and Sheffield promoted too. Don't want Boro promoted, purely because of Pulis, and I don't care for Norwich much either.
Leeds, QPR and Forest.

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Lampard sooking up about morals pre game to sky and then Bielsa’s couldn’t give a shit responses were pretty amusing.

joop

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Who do fans of non-Championship teams want to see promoted? For me, Derby for pretty obvious reasons (Lampard, Mount and Tomori) but I wouldn't mind seeing Leeds and Sheffield promoted too. Don't want Boro promoted, purely because of Pulis, and I don't care for Norwich much either.
I'd like to see Leeds (obviously) West Brom and forrest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Carlton
Massive game today, West Brom v Norwich.

Pity BEin Sports Aus ain't screening it, they pick up the Sky Sports games, which today is the snooze fest between Wigan and Villa.

Intrigued to see how Forest go in the post Karanka era and i think Pulis is one Boro loss away from getting the flick too

joop

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Massive game today, West Brom v Norwich.

Pity BEin Sports Aus ain't screening it, they pick up the Sky Sports games, which today is the snooze fest between Wigan and Villa.

Intrigued to see how Forest go in the post Karanka era and i think Pulis is one Boro loss away from getting the flick too
Good result for Leeds, now 4 points clear.

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Moderator #366
Interesting to see what comes out of Spygate. Leeds gave Bielsa a little slap on the wrist.

I don’t like it myself but that’s neither here nor there really.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, GW
We're actually on a higher points total at the same number of games played than we were in 2008 when we were promoted. Crazy to think.

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Moderator #373
Of course, what's wrong with it?
Perhaps everyone does it and I’m not aware but it feels like cheating to me. Unless it’s an open training session, they shouldn’t be there.

Top Bottom