SkyBet Championship 2018/19

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
Derby doing what they always do. They'll lose Lampard and have to start again next season and struggle all over again. Still can't believe the season they sacked their manager because he had them in the auto spots and that 'didn't align with the club's aims' or something.

roo2macca

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Sturt
Hull back in with a sniff.

Automatic places really looking tight. Leeds got a good run home after the Sheff United match. I hope they can do it this time, the prem misses them imo. I really don’t want Sheff United coming up, such a bland club (sorry if any fans on here reading this).
I'd much rather the Blades than Norwich, to be honest.

palmomagpie

Club Legend
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sheff Wed, Barnet, Norwood
Boring 0-0 draw with United this morning, but probably a better result for us than them. Moves us to 13th and 6 points from a playoff spot, but keeps United in 3rd and below Leeds and Norwich

1551735831907.png

joop

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Boring 0-0 draw with United this morning, but probably a better result for us than them. Moves us to 13th and 6 points from a playoff spot, but keeps United in 3rd and below Leeds and Norwich

View attachment 629490
Good result for us, a couple points above the blades now. What a difference a week makes.

roo2macca

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Sturt

View attachment 629490
Is it just me or has the Steel City derby been particularly dull recently? 0-0 seems to be a regular occurrence.

palmomagpie

Club Legend
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sheff Wed, Barnet, Norwood
Is it just me or has the Steel City derby been particularly dull recently? 0-0 seems to be a regular occurrence.
Yeah hasn't been very entertaining at all. I think the last 3 straight have been 0-0. They're both so scared of losing to each other that they don't play to win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

joop

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Another win to keep our good form going.
Preston now undefeated in 10 games.
West Brom sack their manager despite sitting 4th!

Top Bottom