Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory

ossie_21

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Everton
16 weeks for a push, should be at least a year for a king hit. I’d give him six to send a message.
The fact he has a young kid might save him a bit of jail time, but he’s gonna get something serious. He might of thought he was gonna be a hero, but he’s now ****** for work, his family, friends & now his club won’t want a single thing to do with him.

His Facebook page was taken down too, but found it pretty easily last night

Milang_Panthers

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Canberra Raiders,Crystal Palace F.C
Mate of mine who is originally from the UK (Huddersfield Town season ticket holder) said the fines for pitch invading are tiny over there so people figure its worth taking the risk.

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
AFL Club
Carlton
Another good away win for Leeds, admittedly at shitty Reading.

Massive, massive Yorkshire Derby this weekend against The Blunts, dare say if Leeds win that, ooohhh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
Only 8 after the weekend's game.. Would give us a massive psychological edge. Good to see Pablo back to his best with a brace, and Bamford has been massive for us since he returned from injury.
Correct, but the assumption that everyone will win out is unlikely to play out. It looks like it's probably down to 3 for 2 spots, but there's still some jumbling to go

Meanwhile, Bristol's recent stumbles have opened up a spot in the top 6 to the chasing pack

joop

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Another good away win for Leeds, admittedly at shitty Reading.

Massive, massive Yorkshire Derby this weekend against The Blunts, dare say if Leeds win that, ooohhh
Would put us 5 points clear of them with a very similar run home.
HUUUUGE game Saturday night, The Charles Dickens has a lot of Leeds supporters going to watch so hopefully we walk out very happy.

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
AFL Club
Carlton
I actually think Leeds might be in trouble - is this the beginning of the collapse Bielsa teams are known for?

Think we have weathered that storm Jatzy, we survived selling our best player (Saiz), a considerable injury toll for most of the season and of course, Spygate and we are on top of the league with 9 games left. Bielsa and LUFC are the most unlikely matches made in Heaven, the players would literally would walk through fire for him (as would the fans)

He is an amazing manager and human being, from a selfish club POV I am glad The socceroos didn't hire him after Ange left (as Craig Foster was strongly pushing for)

joop

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Interesting to see Sheffield Utd haven’t conceded a goal in 6 games.
Can’t wait for this game, already bloody nervous.

HawkMongrel

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MVFC, Aston Villa
Villa roaring back since Jack has returned. Giving me hope again though I know it'll end up in sadness ultimately so I won't get too excited.

Was funny to hear the Milwall fans were singing "There's only one Jack Grealish" to the Birmingham fans as they beat them away 2-0. :tearsofjoy:

joop

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Imagine the pressure that the loser of that contest would be under :eek:
Yeh it’s a huge game. Moreso for the blades who won’t wanna lose and end up 5 points behind us. If we lose at least we’ll only be 1 point behind them.
Our run home looks pretty good, Preston & Brentford away are tricky, and Aston Villa at home will be tough even though we completely dominated them last time despite the 3-2 score line.

apollo_creed

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man Utd, Chelsea, Villa
Yeh it’s a huge game. Moreso for the blades who won’t wanna lose and end up 5 points behind us. If we lose at least we’ll only be 1 point behind them.
Our run home looks pretty good, Preston & Brentford away are tricky, and Aston Villa at home will be tough even though we completely dominated them last time despite the 3-2 score line.
Grealish didn’t play, did he?

Top Bottom