SkyBet Championship 2018/19

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
AFL Club
Carlton
How are the nerves lads ? We win this, we're going up in my opinion (but Yorkshire Derbies, never go to script, esp at Elland Rd)

It's actually a surreal feeling seeing so many Man Utd fans on social media wanting us to go up.

Pablo and Pontus really deserve to strut their stuff in the top flight .

#MOT #ALAW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

roo2macca

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Sturt
How are the nerves lads ? We win this, we're going up in my opinion (but Yorkshire Derbies, never go to script, esp at Elland Rd)

It's actually a surreal feeling seeing so many Man Utd fans on social media wanting us to go up.

Pablo and Pontus really deserve to strut their stuff in the top flight .

#MOT #ALAW
A big club like Leeds getting promoted would be great for the PL. Ideally, I'd like to see both them and the Blades get the auto-promotion spots (the Blades for something different) but Norwich seem to always find a way to win.

Seedsman_

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leeds United, San Antonio Spurs
Leeds dominated most of that first half with Pablo Hernandez best on ground by a mile. Disappointed to be going in 0-0 at the half.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
**** me. Cooper just terrible. His mistake for the goal and his mistake causing Casilla to be sent off. Expect a lot better from your captain in such a crucial game.

17 attempts, 0 on target...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kompany

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The real red devils
Don't know what to think about that. Overall a good performance but apart from hitting the post, not a single shot on target today. 2 mistakes at the back cost us a goal and red. Just disappointing really.

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Sheffield Wednesday
Wednesday now up to 11 league games in a row undefeated; edging closer towards to the playoff places.

Still a lot of tough opponents to face in our final 8 games. Villa & Preston streaking ahead doesn't help either

HawkMongrel

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MVFC, Aston Villa
Wednesday now up to 11 league games in a row undefeated; edging closer towards to the playoff places.

Still a lot of tough opponents to face in our final 8 games. Villa & Preston streaking ahead doesn't help either
You'll beat us. You always effing beat us. I haven't the slightest clue why.

joop

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
**** me. Cooper just terrible. His mistake for the goal and his mistake causing Casilla to be sent off. Expect a lot better from your captain in such a crucial game.

17 attempts, 0 on target...
Yeh was painful to watch. I don’t think we deserved to lose but blades took their chance which we definitely did not so fair deuce to them.

EvenExhale

Nike TN Appreciation Society
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sheffield Wed
Hull back in with a sniff.

Automatic places really looking tight. Leeds got a good run home after the Sheff United match. I hope they can do it this time, the prem misses them imo. I really don’t want Sheff United coming up, such a bland club (sorry if any fans on here reading this).
Dont want the pigs going up mate

EvenExhale

Nike TN Appreciation Society
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sheffield Wed

Steve Bruce barmy army

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
Huge pair of results tonight - Leeds come from 0-1 and 1-2 to win 3-2, while Sheffield go from 1-0 and 2-1 to lose 2-3 to Bristol and a Wiemann hattrick

Back into 2nd, 7 games to play

Top Bottom