SkyBet Championship 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

International break has not been kind for Leeds.

Bamford out for 4 months
Hernandez out for 4-5 weeks
Roofe out for 2-3 weeks
Beradi out for 3 weeks as well

Millwall away was where it all went pear shaped last season so hopefully not signs of things to come.

Jesus.

How were the seats? :D
Way too ******* close hahaha. Was literally the only problem with the stadium. No wonder they’re trying to get standing back again hahaha.

Put money on Luongo first goal scorer, which just about paid for the Luongo kit I bought last night :D

I’m back down there on Saturday for Norwich, I’m trying to see if I can get the club to organise Luongo to sign it. I doubt it but you never know if you don’t ask haha

Way too ******* close hahaha. Was literally the only problem with the stadium. No wonder they’re trying to get standing back again hahaha.

Put money on Luongo first goal scorer, which just about paid for the Luongo kit I bought last night :D

I’m back down there on Saturday for Norwich, I’m trying to see if I can get the club to organise Luongo to sign it. I doubt it but you never know if you don’t ask haha

My mate's over at the moment I think, think he's in Derby, was going to try and go down to the Hull-Reading game but might be too tricky for him but he might try and go to Leicester-Huddersfield. You reckon that'd be sold out?

Definitely worth a shot.
I was in Wigan last year and emailed the club - got a free stadium tour, something they don't really offer due to the fact it's not really a big stadium...and it's Wigan

Free to ask the question. Championship and lower clubs love overseas fans.

Definitely worth a shot.
I was in Wigan last year and emailed the club - got a free stadium tour, something they don't really offer due to the fact it's not really a big stadium...and it's Wigan

Free to ask the question. Championship and lower clubs love overseas fans.

Yeah I got a free tour of the KC Stadium, met a few players, and got a signed shirt. Definitely doable.

No joke villa has the best list in comp yet we play jedinak lol Bruce will get the axe during the week

Leeds absolutely battered Sheffield Wed this morning but could only get a draw thanks to an Adam Reach goal of the season contender.

Really need Roofe and Hernandez back as we have plateaued a bit after the strong start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wednesday have really flopped, now sitting 14th and fresh of a 3-0 loss to QPR :mad: But at least we're higher than Villa and Stoke

Back on top :)

Would rather us on top, but can handle seeing Leeds flying well more than i can handle Sheffield United being up there. Top effort up there

Wednesday have really flopped, now sitting 14th and fresh of a 3-0 loss to QPR :mad: But at least we're higher than Villa and Stoke

Would rather us on top, but can handle seeing Leeds flying well more than i can handle Sheffield United being up there. Top effort up there
Unlucky that they’re back on top now mate haha

upload_2018-11-5_7-48-42.png

4 Goal loss (to the top side) at home caps off a horror last 3 games for us, conceding 10 goals and scoring 1. Whacks us down to 17th on the table, with a steel city derby against a raging Sheffield United (at their home) coming up on Friday. We are in deep sh*t. And to make it worse, the fans have turned on the club, having aggressive clashes with the chairman after the game. And our manager still continues to play our 3rd string goalkeeper Dawson over proven international Kieran Westwood

upload_2018-11-5_8-0-57.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back