SkyBet Championship 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

What the hell is going on at Reading ? I think Ipswich and Bolton are morals to go down, and I think The Royals are a big chance to get relegated too. Weren't they (along with Stoke) the pre-season favourites for promotion ? Any Reading fans here ? Can you enlighten us why its gone all **** up ? Poor ownership/injuries ? (i know you recently sacked your gaffer)

Huge win. Great half by Clarke, have El
Mohammedy a bath, which led to his panicked header for Roofe’s winner

Amazing game, Leeds are 13 points clear of 7th now and should really be making the play-offs from here. Villa were dominated in the second half and what was Elmohamady thinking right at the end? Just let the ball go! Elmo the muppet would've done better in that situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having a big name doesn’t mean anything now. Without decent owners any club coming up is just going to hang around the bottom five or six and eventually go down. You need a model like Wolves have and perhaps like Leeds and Villa now have to come up and stay up.

Yes I agree; just making an observation.

That is the most mentally weak s**t I've ever seen from Aston.

Disgusting.

Had them on the ropes. Failed to turn up for the 2nd half. Very lazy defending.

Their chances of promotion are done.
I dunno, they had a few good chances at the end to win it too. It was back and forth non stop.

Yes I agree; just making an observation.
Forest were playing well but have hit a bit of a slump, 2 home losses in a row now. Not an easy run coming up either with Norwich and Leeds being 2 of the next 3.

I dunno, they had a few good chances at the end to win it too. It was back and forth non stop.

They wanted to win the game 3-2 when they should have had it stone cold dead at 2-0. When you look at how many goals Aston has given compared to how many goals Leeds has given you will understand why one team is higher on the ladder.

Jack Clarke can’t be far away from a start. Has had an immediate impact each time he has come off the bench.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back