SkyBet Championship 2018/19

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Who do fans of non-Championship teams want to see promoted? For me, Derby for pretty obvious reasons (Lampard, Mount and Tomori) but I wouldn't mind seeing Leeds and Sheffield promoted too. Don't want Boro promoted, purely because of Pulis, and I don't care for Norwich much either.
Leeds, QPR and Forest.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
I actually would have thought watching other teams training would be fairly regular practice. Obviously not.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Who do fans of non-Championship teams want to see promoted? For me, Derby for pretty obvious reasons (Lampard, Mount and Tomori) but I wouldn't mind seeing Leeds and Sheffield promoted too. Don't want Boro promoted, purely because of Pulis, and I don't care for Norwich much either.
I'd like to see Leeds (obviously) West Brom and forrest.

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Massive game today, West Brom v Norwich.

Pity BEin Sports Aus ain't screening it, they pick up the Sky Sports games, which today is the snooze fest between Wigan and Villa.

Intrigued to see how Forest go in the post Karanka era and i think Pulis is one Boro loss away from getting the flick too

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Massive game today, West Brom v Norwich.

Pity BEin Sports Aus ain't screening it, they pick up the Sky Sports games, which today is the snooze fest between Wigan and Villa.

Intrigued to see how Forest go in the post Karanka era and i think Pulis is one Boro loss away from getting the flick too
Good result for Leeds, now 4 points clear.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Good result for Leeds, now 4 points clear.

Yep,

With Norwich and the Blades playing in 2 weeks, the next month are our most important in a decade.

Interesting to see what comes out of Spygate. Leeds gave Bielsa a little slap on the wrist.

I don’t like it myself but that’s neither here nor there really.

Hopefully nothing.

Back