Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
Yeh me either, thin squad!

I challenge that slightly, I think we have reasonable depth through midfield and forward positions, but we're definitely a bit light on at the back for my liking. Would've liked to see another centre half added over the winter market

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
What’s there to explain? It’s self explanatory, I think a £200k fine fits the punishment for what Leeds did. I expect they looked at the finances of what you could afford and thought that amount was sufficient. What’s the point in handing out a fine that you is not even going to impact you in the slightest? Got to hit clubs where it hurts when they do wrong
Well i disagree. There’s obviously no precedent fine for this type of...whatever it is. But lining it up against clubs/countries that have been fined for other things then I think it’s way too high.
And I can’t see how the size of the club or that the FA ‘looked at our books’ has anything to do with it. Essentially by your logic, if Man U ‘cheated’ by watching other teams train then they should be fined 10m?
But yeh whatever it’s done, bigger fish to fry now. Onto Bolton.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
I challenge that slightly, I think we have reasonable depth through midfield and forward positions, but we're definitely a bit light on at the back for my liking. Would've liked to see another centre half added over the winter market
Well I challenge your challenge! I think we’re a bit thin all over to be honest. Forgot about Roberts so depending on our formation I could see him coming in for Roofe. Think Shackleton needs to start too.

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
Massive March coming up for us, at home to both WBA and Sheffield, and away to Bristol City.

After that, a gentler run home

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
Need to win tomorrow morning. I don’t care how we get results anymore, just need to get them. I don’t like our chances in the playoffs.

I've never cared how we got them :p

Agree with you about the playoffs, will be very hard to get through this year (as per usual)

Steve Fletcher the old dinosaur is doing well for us at the moment with 3 goals in his last 2 appearances.
Great win for Wednesday this morning, certainly looking a lot better under Steve Bruce. Playoffs are near on impossible though :(
Shame Leeds went down to QPR though. Leaves Sheffield United in 2nd which a Wednesday fans worst nightmare. We have them in our next game 6 days from now, so hopefully can do Leeds a favour and knock them off

1551217313303.png

Nov 17, 2013
Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Sheffield Wednesday
Steve Fletcher the old dinosaur is doing well for us at the moment with 3 goals in his last 2 appearances.
Great win for Wednesday this morning, certainly looking a lot better under Steve Bruce. Playoffs are near on impossible though :(
Shame Leeds went down to QPR though. Leaves Sheffield United in 2nd which a Wednesday fans worst nightmare. We have them in our next game 6 days from now, so hopefully can do Leeds a favour and knock them off

View attachment 626365

It is only 6 points, but yes it still feels like a long shot. Maybe if we hadn't dropped points v Rotherham & Reading.

It is only 6 points, but yes it still feels like a long shot. Maybe if we hadn't dropped points v Rotherham & Reading.

Crazy how we have been so average all year yet sit just 2 wins from 6th with 12 games to go. If results go our way over the next week or so, including us beating the Blades, then we'll be within a whisker. Would be amazing if we sneak in

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Elland Rd was rockin against the Baggies. Best stadium in the UK by a mile.

Bam Bam's best game for Leeds, Allioski MOTM. Just the tonic we needed after the shower of s**t against QPR.

Wheels falling off Derby the last month too.

Currently 4-0 down at half time against Aston Villa, they have been right in it the last couple of seasons but they are dropping way off the pace now

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hull back in with a sniff.

Automatic places really looking tight. Leeds got a good run home after the Sheff United match. I hope they can do it this time, the prem misses them imo. I really don’t want Sheff United coming up, such a bland club (sorry if any fans on here reading this).

Back