SkyBet Championship 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Derby doing what they always do. They'll lose Lampard and have to start again next season and struggle all over again. Still can't believe the season they sacked their manager because he had them in the auto spots and that 'didn't align with the club's aims' or something.

Hull back in with a sniff.

Automatic places really looking tight. Leeds got a good run home after the Sheff United match. I hope they can do it this time, the prem misses them imo. I really don’t want Sheff United coming up, such a bland club (sorry if any fans on here reading this).
I'd much rather the Blades than Norwich, to be honest.

Elland Rd was rockin against the Baggies. Best stadium in the UK by a mile.

Better than Anfield, Ibrox, Celtic Park, Old Trafford, Emirates Stadium, St James' Park, Stadium of Light, Villa Park, Stamford Bridge and Goodison Park?

Boring 0-0 draw with United this morning, but probably a better result for us than them. Moves us to 13th and 6 points from a playoff spot, but keeps United in 3rd and below Leeds and Norwich

1551735831907.png

Boring 0-0 draw with United this morning, but probably a better result for us than them. Moves us to 13th and 6 points from a playoff spot, but keeps United in 3rd and below Leeds and Norwich

View attachment 629490
Good result for us, a couple points above the blades now. What a difference a week makes.

View attachment 629490
Is it just me or has the Steel City derby been particularly dull recently? 0-0 seems to be a regular occurrence.

Is it just me or has the Steel City derby been particularly dull recently? 0-0 seems to be a regular occurrence.

Yeah hasn't been very entertaining at all. I think the last 3 straight have been 0-0. They're both so scared of losing to each other that they don't play to win

Yeah hasn't been very entertaining at all. I think the last 3 straight have been 0-0. They're both so scared of losing to each other that they don't play to win
It's a similar case with the Merseyside derby. It seems to be either 0-0 or Liverpool manage a late winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back