SkyBet Championship 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

How are the nerves lads ? We win this, we're going up in my opinion (but Yorkshire Derbies, never go to script, esp at Elland Rd)

It's actually a surreal feeling seeing so many Man Utd fans on social media wanting us to go up.

Pablo and Pontus really deserve to strut their stuff in the top flight .

#MOT #ALAW

How are the nerves lads ? We win this, we're going up in my opinion (but Yorkshire Derbies, never go to script, esp at Elland Rd)

It's actually a surreal feeling seeing so many Man Utd fans on social media wanting us to go up.

Pablo and Pontus really deserve to strut their stuff in the top flight .

#MOT #ALAW
A big club like Leeds getting promoted would be great for the PL. Ideally, I'd like to see both them and the Blades get the auto-promotion spots (the Blades for something different) but Norwich seem to always find a way to win.

Leeds dominated most of that first half with Pablo Hernandez best on ground by a mile. Disappointed to be going in 0-0 at the half.

* me. Cooper just terrible. His mistake for the goal and his mistake causing Casilla to be sent off. Expect a lot better from your captain in such a crucial game.

17 attempts, 0 on target...

Don't know what to think about that. Overall a good performance but apart from hitting the post, not a single shot on target today. 2 mistakes at the back cost us a goal and red. Just disappointing really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wednesday now up to 11 league games in a row undefeated; edging closer towards to the playoff places.

Still a lot of tough opponents to face in our final 8 games. Villa & Preston streaking ahead doesn't help either

You'll beat us. You always effing beat us. I haven't the slightest clue why.

**** me. Cooper just terrible. His mistake for the goal and his mistake causing Casilla to be sent off. Expect a lot better from your captain in such a crucial game.

17 attempts, 0 on target...
Yeh was painful to watch. I don’t think we deserved to lose but blades took their chance which we definitely did not so fair deuce to them.

Hull back in with a sniff.

Automatic places really looking tight. Leeds got a good run home after the Sheff United match. I hope they can do it this time, the prem misses them imo. I really don’t want Sheff United coming up, such a bland club (sorry if any fans on here reading this).
Dont want the pigs going up mate

Wednesday now up to 11 league games in a row undefeated; edging closer towards to the playoff places.

Still a lot of tough opponents to face in our final 8 games. Villa & Preston streaking ahead doesn't help either
Steve Bruce barmy army

Huge pair of results tonight - Leeds come from 0-1 and 1-2 to win 3-2, while Sheffield go from 1-0 and 2-1 to lose 2-3 to Bristol and a Wiemann hattrick

Back into 2nd, 7 games to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back