SkyBet Championship 2018/19

Agree, but we do have position. Their hardest match is likely Hull, I expect they'll likely win the rest. Forest and Stoke haven't really much to play for, Milwall and Ispwich stink
I'll be at that game!! Can't wait.

When I penciled it in back in September I honestly thought it might have been our relegation party.

Incredible.

Some notes by the EFL Board. https://www.efl.com/news/2019/april...d-update/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Blackpool: Will not be given a 12 point deduction.

Birmingham: 9 point deduction has not been appealed and will stand. The Club had recorded losses in excess of the £39m Upper Loss Threshold. In the event the Club exceeds the Upper Loss Threshold for a second successive reporting period, it should be noted that the principle of the sanctioning guidelines will mean the annual losses, for any season already considered as part of the concluded proceedings, will be capped at £13m.

COVENTRY CITY: The EFL Board is still to receive a definitive application from Coventry City in respect to where the Club plans to stage its home matches in the 2019/20 season. An Extraordinary General Meeting of Clubs has been convened to consider their expulsion from the League on 25 April if they are unable to satisfy the EFL Board. The EFL understands that it is the Club’s preference to extend their stay at the Ricoh Arena for future seasons and this would meet the EFL’s ultimate objective of ensuring they continue to play in the city of Coventry on a long term basis.

BURY: The Board is extremely concerned about the developing situation at Bury and has asked the Executive to provide whatever practical assistance it can to the Club.

BOLTON: The EFL Chief Executive has offered to meet with representatives of the Bolton Wanderers Supporters’ Trust ahead of a planned open meeting on Monday 15 April 2019.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
I reckon whoever finishes 3rd out of Leeds/Sheff Utd will fail to get promoted. Reckon the let down of not getting the automatic promotion spot will be a massive factor.

HawkMongrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MVFC, Aston Villa
Really is a tragedy to see Coventry in the state they’re in.

The club was in the top flight from 1967 until 2001 and they’ve never been able to recover.

Fancy playing in League Two with a 33k sized stadium. Shambles. They need rescuing.

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Get in Leeds also stay cool Milly (Millwall)
4 games left, let's do this #MOT

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Huge result late

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Leeds and Villa returning would be great for the PL if it happened.

Seedsman_

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 2, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leeds United
Leeds will belt a side by 5 or 6 once they become more clinical in the final third. 28 shots for 1 goal isn’t good enough considering the quality of the team. However, we did come across Kieran Westwood who has been a thorn in our side since he was playing for carlisle United. He’s a very good keeper.
With that said, what a great result. I’ve been very impressed with how the boys have bounced back after a disappointing loss with two strong performances. It’s been a trademark of our season.

Roll on Brentford.

Would rather Leeds go up than United. Hopefully we can knock off Norwich to make things a bit easier for Leeds too. Even though we're pretty much certain to miss playoffs, the turnaround from Steve Bruce for us has been amazing.

Back