SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Kents move to Leeds fallen through? He needs to go somewhere otherwise he'll just be in our U23s all year I reckon, which would be a waste.

Well he can only go to Scotland/Europe now.

Hasn't really been too many Aussies at Wednesday. Had Jarryd Kyle (ended up at Sydney FC) on the books for a few years but don't think he ever actually featured, and Brad Jones played a few games in goals for us, but was (and still is) one of the most ridiculed players we've ever had (fans turned on him and started throwing coins etc. at him). Not sure we really need Luongo but would love it we got him for sure
We had Con Blatsis play a few games in the dark days. And Poric in the 90s.

Has Kents move to Leeds fallen through? He needs to go somewhere otherwise he'll just be in our U23s all year I reckon, which would be a waste.

It was either going to be Nketiah or Kent. We couldn’t fit both in as loans as you can only have 5 loanees in a match day squad.

I think that’s a game where we miss someone like Tyler Roberts who can create right behind the striker in the no. 10 role. I think Forshaw is a good player however he’s best suited to being a holding midfielder and not an attacking one. Sorting out that minor imbalance will have us creating more clear cut chances. Perhaps Pablo in behind Bamford and Costa on the right.

Btw, Harrison was excellent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just noticed we'll be playing Stoke twice in 4 days at the end of the month, away in the league and at home in the cup

I wonder what type of reception Jansson will get at Elland Road on Thursday morning. I reckon it’ll be a good one as he was a fantastic player and fan favourite for a long time. Alongside Cooper, he was the best centre half we have had since dropping from the premiership.

Maybe they are gash and they brought him down to their level.

7 in 27 isn't the worst return.

Almost matches his goal every three games for us ratio.

Ok I'm just going off what a QPR fan said. Apparently wasn't even getting into their team at the end of the season.

I wonder what type of reception Jansson will get at Elland Road on Thursday morning. I reckon it’ll be a good one as he was a fantastic player and fan favourite for a long time. Alongside Cooper, he was the best centre half we have had since dropping from the premiership.

How dare you disrespect Paddy Kisnorbo like that :p

I think it'll be a warm reception. Fell out with the manager, that's fine it happens. Never disrespected the club or the fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back