Untitled.jpg

sydney_gws

Club Legend
Oct 31, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
qpr
If Leeds get investment from the man city owners cousin, they will be hard to beat. They will probably get some good man city players on loan.

Fagan Pride

All Australian
Apr 27, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Next season can’t come quick enough really. No World Cup to break up the off season is going to be a killer.

If Leeds get investment from the man city owners cousin, they will be hard to beat. They will probably get some good man city players on loan.

Think you're a bit confused. Leeds are potentially getting investment from Qatar, it's Newcastle who might be bought by the Man City owner's cousin, who by all reports isn't nearly as rich anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see you still staying up to date with everything Leeds. MOT.

So much salt.

Sorry for being up to date on the latest PL and C'ship stories.

Will be interesting to see who threatens. Huddersfield I think will struggle given how poor they were last season (and even their last season in the Championship I think they went up despite having a negative goal differential?), Fulham were also s**t last season and will likely lose a lot of key players, and Cardiff simply don't seem all that strong (they'll probably finish Top 10 at least, but not so sold on a promotion challenge).

Could see as many as 10-12 sides challenging. Who saw Norwich and Sheffield get automatic promotions?

Leeds Leeds Leeds
I don't see how that post proves obession. It wasn't an attack at all. Literally anyone else could've posted that and you wouldn't have cared.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
I don't see how that post proves obession. It wasn't an attack at all. Literally anyone else could've posted that and you wouldn't have cared.
Haha I don’t care, SM just loves posting about Leeds because we are his rival, so I like to remind him. The cheek goes both ways, it’s all good mate.

Haha I don’t care, SM just loves posting about Leeds because we are his rival, so I like to remind him. The cheek goes both ways, it’s all good mate.

You're a bit weird and definitely do care.

I also mentioned Newcastle in that post.

And if anything it was actually a positive post about Leeds, Qatar would have more money than the potential Toon owner.

Last edited:

Fagan Pride

All Australian
Apr 27, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Will be interesting to see who threatens. Huddersfield I think will struggle given how poor they were last season (and even their last season in the Championship I think they went up despite having a negative goal differential?), Fulham were also **** last season and will likely lose a lot of key players, and Cardiff simply don't seem all that strong (they'll probably finish Top 10 at least, but not so sold on a promotion challenge).

Could see as many as 10-12 sides challenging. Who saw Norwich and Sheffield get automatic promotions?
We should be there abouts in terms of promotion next season despite our pathetic showing in the premier league this season. We’ll lose a lot of our players, but they are what led us to this position were currently in anyway. Didn’t really sit well with me basically buying a new starting XI right before the start of the season. If we can retain a lot of our 2017/18 championship play off winning side that’ll be a good start. We have an owner who’ll do anything for this club to succeed (despite that being to his detriment this season with all the s**t that he brought) so we should buy well despite more than likely losing the likes of Cairney, Sessengon, Mitrovic etc. We have a kid who is an absolute gun named Harvey Elliot who debuted in the prem at the end of the season just after turning 16, who’ll no doubt be a permanent feature of our side moving forward. I’m fairly optimistic with our chances of going back up straight away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back