SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Bottle job from Brentford. Lost 4 of their last 5 games.

Joe Bryan said after the game that coaches had noticed on video of previous games that Rays always stood well away from goal line and the plan going in if they got the chance was to aim a fk to near post. Great planning, also thought Fulham had slight edge overall.

From what I've seen with Benrahima the last couple of games, reckon it's a bit of buyer beware, reminds me a bit of Lanzini in terms of his build, think I'd rather Eze between the 2.

Be interesting to see where Watkins, Benrahima, Rico Henry etc. end up now.

Feel for Brentford but they'll sell a few players and recruit some more from Ligue 2 etc. with their recruiting model, they'll be fine.
Yeah good call. Also noticed Watkins and Mbeumo last 4-5 games lacking a little first touch...maybe nerves or tiredness. Though I think Watkins could do better in Prem with better support. Apart from brief moment in second leg against Swans teams were able to shut him down and stop the run.

Yeah good call. Also noticed Watkins and Mbeumo last 4-5 games lacking a little first touch...maybe nerves or tiredness. Though I think Watkins could do better in Prem with better support. Apart from brief moment in second leg against Swans teams were able to shut him down and stop the run.
I think a lot of people presume they may come up next season etc. but it really depends on the turnover and how quickly Frank can get the new players embedded etc. if there is a fair bit.

Rico Henry is a player who if the price is right, I'd like us to go after for instance, good energy up and down the pitch on the left hand side.

I think Championship players who have the talent to play in the PL are going to be highly sought after in the current Covid marketplace etc.

Bottle job from Brentford. Lost 4 of their last 5 games.

They only needed to win 1 point from their last two games to win auto promotion.

That Will haunt the players and fans for years, esp for a small like Brentford that does not have the budget or resources to match it with other of the affulent clubs in the championship.

Personally wouldn't feel like we deserved to stay up if we'd survived at Wigan's expense.

You wouldn't be happy?? Come on now 🤦‍♂️

I'm very biased, but I think Barnsley deserve to stay up. Clubs are supposed to not spend beyond their means, to have a profitable model. Barnsley do. Despite some of the richest owners in the league Barnsley don't spend big money on players because they follow the rules. How many clubs truly follow the rules in the Championship???

Barnsley have been profitable over the last 3 seasons. Over the last 2 years Wigan have lost 16.9 million pounds. Yet somehow they were able to buy one of our best players in Keifer Moore 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ How can that happen??

Charlton are the club who don't deserve relegation. Wednesday deserve to be in League 1 next season.

You wouldn't be happy?? Come on now 🤦‍♂️

I'm very biased, but I think Barnsley deserve to stay up. Clubs are supposed to not spend beyond their means, to have a profitable model. Barnsley do. Despite some of the richest owners in the league Barnsley don't spend big money on players because they follow the rules. How many clubs truly follow the rules in the Championship???

Barnsley have been profitable over the last 3 seasons. Over the last 2 years Wigan have lost 16.9 million pounds. Yet somehow they were able to buy one of our best players in Keifer Moore 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ How can that happen??

Charlton are the club who don't deserve relegation. Wednesday deserve to be in League 1 next season.

My club is a little different to yours in that the owners have been spitefully asset stripping, so staying up over a team of triers like Wigan would have embarrassed me.

I’m shocked to see people taking that result so well. I have zero connection to Brentford - don’t even know where it is - but that’s a disgrace.

Mitrovic assaults his opponent - and not only do Fulham keep the free kick, but they’re allowed to take it quickly after the yellow card is shown?

That was ******* disgusting.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m shocked to see people taking that result so well. I have zero connection to Brentford - don’t even know where it is - but that’s a disgrace.

Mitrovic assaults his opponent - and not only do Fulham keep the free kick, but they’re allowed to take it quickly after the yellow card is shown?

That was ******* disgusting.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah he probably should have been sent off because he seemed to put his hand close to the throat...plus a fairly strong shove. Still pissed he wasn’t sent off for elbowing Ben White on the jaw weeks ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fulham fan since they were in the old fourth division when I lived in nearby Hammersmith.
Joe Bryan gets a statue next to Johnny Haynes now ⚫⚪
COYW

I’m sorry that the truth upset your sensitivities. 🤣
Fulham will be worse than Norwich this season.
I’m as happy as can be and I couldn’t give a flying * about some imbeciles prediction on next season.
Up the Fulhaaaaammmmm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back