SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
I didn't even think I'd get these so I'm loving it. Staggering no one bought him.
You'd think a Leicester type of club would come in for him considering Maddison's success in the top flight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
You'd think a Leicester type of club would come in for him considering Maddison's success in the top flight
I think Soton and a few others were circling but I think he'd be pretty glad he didn't go there or Newcastle. Seems a really sensible kid, isn't just going to leap at the first club that offers him a PL contract, wants a move that helps develop his career. Has even said he's open to signing a new deal with us and staying and developing. He'd be looking at Che Adam going to Soton and knowing that could have been him, and that really won't have helped Adam, especially if they go back down and he's been in and out of the team.

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
I think Soton and a few others were circling but I think he'd be pretty glad he didn't go there or Newcastle. Seems a really sensible kid, isn't just going to leap at the first club that offers him a PL contract, wants a move that helps develop his career. Has even said he's open to signing a new deal with us and staying and developing. He'd be looking at Che Adam going to Soton and knowing that could have been him, and that really won't have helped Adam, especially if they go back down and he's been in and out of the team.
Leicester are miles ahead of Southampton though

Someone more established and unlikely to get relegated like Leicester, West Ham, Everton, Wolves etc I'm moreso thinking of, even Arsenal/Spurs, we did show interest in him in January I think.

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Kinda feel if he's content with the championship then he'll just end up being like another Jordan Rhodes

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Bournemouth should be in for him after Harry Wilson's loan ends, they should ship Ibe off too.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kinda feel if he's content with the championship then he'll just end up being like another Jordan Rhodes
Don't think he's content in the Championship, he's looking to better himself so he can hit the ground running in the PL, not waste a year or two on a big team's bench or back in the Championship after a relegation.

A Leicester/Bournemouth/West Ham is definitely where he should be looking.

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
Timperley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
So Derby ask Keogh to take a 50% pay cut after the whole drink driving thing. He refuses so they sack him for gross misconduct.

Reckon they're on pretty shaky ground legally, particularly with the other two involved back playing.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
So Derby ask Keogh to take a 50% pay cut after the whole drink driving thing. He refuses so they sack him for gross misconduct.

Reckon they're on pretty shaky ground legally, particularly with the other two involved back playing.
Yep surely essentially constructive dismissal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Kiko looking like getting a ban. For all the crap he copped last season, he’s been great this season. Only 10 goals conceded and 8 clean sheets, but at the end of the day if you’re racist you’re a ******* moron so happy for him to cop whatever he gets.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Kiko looking like getting a ban. For all the crap he copped last season, he’s been great this season. Only 10 goals conceded and 8 clean sheets, but at the end of the day if you’re racist you’re a ******* moron so happy for him to cop whatever he gets.
Has been charged by the EFL. Alleged to have shouted out “Mark the black guy”. Denies he said it. Facing minimum 6 game ban if found guilty.

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Preston North End can FRO (i do take my lid off to them though)

Would be glorious if Boro got relegated 👍👍👍

Top Bottom