SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Kompany

Premiership Player
Dec 23, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The real red devils
I saw it. Lots of possession but few chances. Bit lucky with the goal as the cross in got deflected slightly off a defender's leg but all in all a deserved victory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wow Hull, what a team. Exciting times SM. They backed up your smack for once 👍

Why the hatred for Arsenal though? Hangover from the FA cup final?

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Let's just take it one week at a time, we always seem to have an annual post Christmas/New Year'a collapse every season. No talk of the P word for me at the moment.
Nup me either. Everything seems a lot more structured this year and our defence is great. Kiko playing much better too. Still need to fix the final 3rd though. Hopefully Costa keeps improving.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
From what I have seen so far this season I reckon WBA, Leeds, Fulham and Forest are a class above anyone else in the division. Would be surprised if anyone outside that 4 get promoted.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
From what I have seen so far this season I reckon WBA, Leeds, Fulham and Forest are a class above anyone else in the division. Would be surprised if anyone outside that 4 get promoted.
Don't know how you can say that when we comprehensively beat Fulham away and knocked Forest off away as well. :think:

Forest in particular I don't think belong in the company of those other three.

Wines to cripps

Senior List
Suspended
Oct 15, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I've only followed the league for a few years but how common is it for clubs to fall from epl to league 1 in successful years? Has happened alot recently.

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Don't know how you can say that when we comprehensively beat Fulham away and knocked Forest off away as well. :think:

Forest in particular I don't think belong in the company of those other three.
And we beat Richmond by 80 points the year they won the flag. What’s your point?

Top Bottom