SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Disgusting is more to do with the falling over feigning injury to break up the play at every opportunity
PNE love to do this at away games too. just about made the last half unplayable at Charlton Athletic the other month.

Jeremy Simpson is such an awful referee. Just saw the penalty he failed to give in the last minute of the Fulham/Bristol City game. It couldn’t have been more blatant and cost Fulham a point.

I really hope we win by 5+ in our game in midweek, I'm sure it'll be a super easy game.

But I have no idea who we're playing so this isn't a dig at whoever our opponent is.

HEHE.

They’ve gone with Preston vs Fulham as the TV game unfortunately.

They’ve gone with Preston vs Fulham as the TV game unfortunately.

Bizarrely haven't televised this game for a few seasons now even considering last season's upset.

Doesn't really matter, I'll get it up on our streaming service at a pub in the city even if I'm on my own!

Normally the big rivalries are always televised, bizarre indeed.

I kind of get not televising every single Yorkshire derby because there's so many, and I even get not televising us against you guys if it's seen as a bloodbath or whatever, but:

A We beat you last season in almost the exact same situation
B They're televising bloody Preston v Fulham..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hull wishes it was proper Yorkshire. or maybe not. because then its the worst city in the county.

Hull wishes it was proper Yorkshire. or maybe not. because then its the worst city in the county.

You're having a laugh, surely. Have you actually been to Yorkshire?

My lasting memory of Hull is when I was living over there in 2004. Had a massive Sunday session in Leeds and got the last train back to my village. The train I needed to get was the train to Hull. Was so pissed I fell asleep, missed my station and ended up in Hull at 11.30pm on a Sunday. No trains going the other way and had to work at 6am so had to beg a taxi driver to take me home. $150 quid later...

My lasting memory of Hull is when I was living over there in 2004. Had a massive Sunday session in Leeds and got the last train back to my village. The train I needed to get was the train to Hull. Was so pissed I fell asleep, missed my station and ended up in Hull at 11.30pm on a Sunday. No trains going the other way and had to work at 6am so had to beg a taxi driver to take me home. $150 quid later...

Ouch, can imagine that's not fun.

SM anything of note yet?
Nah neither side has had too many clear chances. We're lacking a bit on the break but you guys are taking too long on the ball when you've had a chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back