(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
One question. How do Leeds fans survive the season following their club? It must be sheer hell
Not much fun, doubling up with Melbourne City in the A League either.
Still, we are in much better state of things than when crooks like Ken Bates and Massimo Cellino ran the club (nearly into the ground)

I really don't want to 'earn' promotion via playoffs again, we have a shithouse record in that dept.

But there seems to be a lot less complacency this time around, I get the impression that Bielsa was really pissed off with the win at The Brummies (conceding 4 goals etc)

Our previous 2 games have been piss, but we find ourselves (strangely) on top going into 2020, so maybe the football God's are finally looking down kindly upon Leeds.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
The talk is that we won’t do much in the January transfer window but I reckon that was a mistake we made last season. I reckon we need a decent backup for Hernandez as his body is starting to fail him. If Nketiah goes back to Arsenal we need to replace him, get another winger in for Clarke and probably another back up keeper if/when Casilla gets suspended.

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
The talk is that we won’t do much in the January transfer window but I reckon that was a mistake we made last season. I reckon we need a decent backup for Hernandez as his body is starting to fail him. If Nketiah goes back to Arsenal we need to replace him, get another winger in for Clarke and probably another back up keeper if/when Casilla gets suspended.
I still think we need another CB too, I know he’s captain but Cooper should not be our 2nd best option there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Er OK sorry for responding to a post about a Hull player. I'll refrain from "biting" in future.

You didn't do your usual post when we lost to forest, I missed you. :(
You sound like a fun guy.

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
If Nketiah gets RE-called and Bamford is still injured, Edmondson will start up front for us. Not ideal in a top of a table clash.

Top Bottom