SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
Herbie Kane to Hull on loan from Liverpool. SM , know much about him?
Played for McGann last season at Doncaster, scored 7 or 8 goals I think, seems a tidy player and someone that will do well for us. After some of McGann's signings I completely trust his judgement so excited to see how he works out.

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
We can sign Harrison for 8m at the end of the season which would be a bargain if he keeps going the way he has.

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
We can sign Harrison for 8m at the end of the season which would be a bargain if he keeps going the way he has.
Looked very good against Arsenal. Have been following him since his NYC days. Talented but inconsistent. Seems to have taken a step up this season though.

Pleased for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Massive game coming up against the Wendy Hooters (owls get it ?)

Those ***** have given us some real trouble in recent years, not feeling confident at all.

Catman

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 30, 2000
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
LUFC/MSRLC/MVFC
Not in good form. We need to be active this transfer window otherwise I can see a repeat of last season.
It's eerily similar to last season. It's not so much WBA struggling for wins, it's the chasing pack gaining ground quickly.

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
It's eerily similar to last season. It's not so much WBA struggling for wins, it's the chasing pack gaining ground quickly.
Yeh I dunno, our gap to 3rd a month ago was 8 points and it’s now 6. We rely to much on Pablo, when he’s out our team really struggles.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Yeh I dunno, our gap to 3rd a month ago was 8 points and it’s now 6. We rely to much on Pablo, when he’s out our team really struggles.
1 win in 5 is probably the worry though, the wins have dried up, so even though 3-6th are stumbling somewhat, they aren't going to forever, it's what happened last season when Norwich and Sheff Utd got going and just tore away. I get the sense Brentford could be that side this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Catman

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 30, 2000
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
LUFC/MSRLC/MVFC
Definitely. And the lack of striker depth is a disaster waiting to happen if we don't sign at least one in this window.

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
1 win in 5 is probably the worry though, the wins have dried up, so even though 3-6th are stumbling somewhat, they aren't going to forever, it's what happened last season when Norwich and Sheff Utd got going and just tore away. I get the sense Brentford could be that side this season.
They might not stumble forever, but we might not either. Weird logic.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
They might not stumble forever, but we might not either. Weird logic.
Not really weird logic when there's 4-5 teams that only need one to get consistent VS you as a single team. And it happened last season so not even as if there's no precedent.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Strange rumour. Bowen’s not really the type of player that we need at all. Unless we were turning him into a centre forward.

Top Bottom