SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Managers getting away with too much these days. I think the manager of Derby last season should cop a points penalty too for financial negligence.

9 seems fair to me in my unbiased and impartial opinion, with absolutely no vested interest in the matter whatsoever. Yep that’ll do

Phil Hay who is usually spot on with Leeds news reckons we were keen on Bowen last summer but went with Helder Costa instead. Doesn’t think we would fork out what Hull would want so won’t happen. That and he isn’t really what we need which is a number 9.

Fulham should have put Boro to bed after 20 minutes but we will take the 3 points. COYW

also can’t wait to see the cottage when the redevelopment is done!

1 win in 7 now. Not looking good.

Have to strengthen the squad. Our bench was full of kids again today.

Phillips gone for 3 matches now so we are down to one fit central midfielder...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Karma for Leeds. Sell us young Clarke, insist on him being loaned back only to bench him not wanting to develop him further.

Hopefully he does well at QPR

He was not good enough to play before any of our wingers so he was always going to be back up at Leeds. He hasn’t been the same player since he was rushed to hospital last season at Boro.

He was not good enough to play before any of our wingers so he was always going to be back up at Leeds. He hasn’t been the same player since he was rushed to hospital last season at Boro.
Which then begs the question, why loan him then.

No wonder he was recalled

Dropping in to say Leeds United CAN FRO.

Least with Carlton in the past 15 years, I have come to accept with them being s**t and lowered my expectations accordingly.

The worst thing with Leeds is year after year of building up your hopes, only to break your hearts and shatter your dreams.

Name me a bigger Pecker Tease club in the whole English Football Association.

Wycombe Wanderers and Wrexham will be in the Premier League before us at this rate.

1 win in 7 now. Not looking good.

Have to strengthen the squad. Our bench was full of kids again today.

Phillips gone for 3 matches now so we are down to one fit central midfielder...

Mentally weak, no leadership and an unbelievably thin squad.

I hate those who overreact, but I'm about to become one of them - we'll miss the playoffs at this rate.

I hate those who overreact, but I'm about to become one of them - we'll miss the playoffs at this rate.

Blame should well and truly be on Radz and the tight ass board for nor giving Bielsa the funds to bring kn much needed reinforcements during the transfer window, which many fans have been crying out for months even when we were flying..

Nah I think Leeds will just make it, they're still in the right segment of the table and yet to fall into that real tight squeeze in the mid-table and relegation zones. West Brom are the least interesting team in the comp though and they're going to just get relegated again anyway. boring. hoping like * that Brentford get up there.

You think they would have learnt from last January when they didn’t really strengthen. Hopefully the last couple of losses will force their hand before our next game on the 29th Jan.

We are still creating more than enough chances so it shouldn’t be too hard to turn it back around.

Dropping in to say Leeds United CAN FRO.

Least with Carlton in the past 15 years, I have come to accept with them being s**t and lowered my expectations accordingly.

The worst thing with Leeds is year after year of building up your hopes, only to break your hearts and shatter your dreams.

Name me a bigger Pecker Tease club in the whole English Football Association.

Wycombe Wanderers and Wrexham will be in the Premier League before us at this rate.
Dunno, Wednesday are doing their best to murder their chances too

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back