SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Minidisc MD

Senior List
Nov 29, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Terrible performance. Who would have thought selling our best two attacking players would result in such a woeful defensive display. Big, big questions to ask. We should be ok staying up but it shouldn't have come to this.
No Brentford just absolutely ******* flogged you at home. Go get some more Harry Potter badges little fella.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
It’s legitimately like a FIFA game, where you concede a bullshit goal against the play, and for RGN to refuse to allow the ball to go in the net.

🤷🏻‍♂️

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
It’s legitimately like a FIFA game, where you concede a bullshit goal against the play, and for RGN to refuse to allow the ball to go in the net.

🤷🏻‍♂️
The fact they didnt even score off a shot is so shit too. But they defended really well.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
It’s all very predictable unfortunately. Get Big Kev in there and see what he can do.

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I don’t even support Leeds but I feel absolutely gutted for them. How and why the fu** does this keep happening? Is it the manager or what?

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
I don’t even support Leeds but I feel absolutely gutted for them. How and why the fu** does this keep happening? Is it the manager or what?
Bielsa has taken a middle table side and made them much better, but he doesn’t seem to have a plan B.
Teams just sit back against us, and our ball into the box is generally pretty poor and our finishing is atrocious. Our defence and goal keeping has turned to shit the last couple months too.

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
What really sucks is that I ordered a new LUFC kit from Amazon with express delivery on Friday (should arrive here on Tueday) and now I feel burning it when it arrives

Been a ****ing shit week, and on my birthday too (on Tuesaday)

Catman

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 30, 2000
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
LUFC/MSRLC/MVFC
It’s all very predictable unfortunately. Get Big Kev in there and see what he can do.
This is the problem.

Sides know we don't score enough for all the shots we create. The longer you frustrate us you give yourself a chance to nab a winner. Unfortunately we seem to give up so many cheap goals, and when we do, it's park the bus time. Sides know how we play and Bielsa, for all his strengths, his stubbornness in refusing to change things when it's not going our way is often our downfall. We were crying out for something different, but it never came.

Credit to Wigan, they defended really well, but we often make it too easy for opposing sides.

Top Bottom