SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

I already posted above..

Maybe check the responses before you complain about a lack of class.

Reminding people that racism has no place in football is always timely when a player gets suspended for racist comments FFS.

Fair call and well said.

Unfortunately the A League/FFA don't have the same.mindset, they let Santalab off for racically abusing a Muslim player (Ali Abbas) calling him a terrorist, butDean Bouzanis copped a heavy whack for calling Berisha, an Albanian, a Gypsy so and so.

TBH I am far more annoyed at Santalab getting off than Bouzanis' penalty

Fair call and well said.

Unfortunately the A League/FFA don't have the same.mindset, they let Santalab off for racically abusing a Muslim player (Ali Abbas) calling him a terrorist, butDean Bouzanis copped a heavy whack for calling Berisha, an Albanian, a Gypsy so and so.

TBH I am far more annoyed at Santalab getting off than Bouzanis' penalty
Santalab is a piece of s**t, didnt he also call some black fella the worst thing you can call a black fella?

honestly don't see why everyone is so stiff for Leeds United tonight, yeah the form is flattering and Hull are dead flat but they're the most emotional team in football since Dean Laidley's Kangaroos. basically one of the reasons for your strong defence is out and there's media hype about him being a racist. that is absolutely going to weigh on Leeds' head. they are far too brittle. honestly just see them bottling this or bottling a 2-0 lead or something.

I already posted above..

Maybe check the responses before you complain about a lack of class.

Reminding people that racism has no place in football is always timely when a player gets suspended for racist comments FFS.

Sorry mate. I usually skip over your posts.

Hull home games for a casual Championship viewer are decent watching.

Nice ground, nice kit. An aussie (that isn’t Kruse) to watch.

Irvine on the bench, but Elder is playing I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hull have been embarrassing. If this is what they are putting out I can’t see them surviving the drop.

It's almost as if having 9 first team players out has hurt us. Strange.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back