SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely off
fu** you're a prissy little thing.

you reply to every comment within about two minutes. that's all. you just talk down to everyone like some sort of hall monitor, you have an answer pre-prepared for everything, talk down your club so even a 4-0 flogging is somehow a win for you. you love calling everyone else defensive but au contraire.

seriously, i'm sure there's some absolute ripe people watching up in Sydney this weekend. leave this shithole alone and go have a beer and stare out the window.

Meh, I got the reference, not offended, might have been something I found amusing when I was 15.

Anyhow didn't get home till about 3 am.absolute scenes of mayhem. Loved every second of it. #MOT

fu** sake Brentford are doing their usual late season stutter. Their best football should be pushing for automatic promotion
Them, west brom and fulham have played the best attacking football in the division. Will be a crime if only two of them go up.

Hull Twitter brought it upon themselves

All a bit of harmless fun/banter in my opinion..

That's the one. Yes the tweet we made in, what, October last year?

Just seems an odd one to dig out.

fu** you're a prissy little thing.

you reply to every comment within about two minutes. that's all. you just talk down to everyone like some sort of hall monitor, you have an answer pre-prepared for everything, talk down your club so even a 4-0 flogging is somehow a win for you. you love calling everyone else defensive but au contraire.

seriously, i'm sure there's some absolute ripe people watching up in Sydney this weekend. leave this shithole alone and go have a beer and stare out the window.
He’s a super woke lefty so talking down and monitoring people is what they love to do best. You’ve already got his number though so you don’t need telling!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good result this morning

It's basically all leading to Leeds vs Fulham in 2 weeks.

West Brom are away for 3 of their next 4 as well.

Forest have sacked their CFO after posting an operating loss for the financial year of £34.4m.

After posting a £5.6m loss last year

Wage bill has gone from £37m in 2018 to £51.4m last financial year.

Odds on to breach FFP, which I believe is a maximum £39m loss across 3 seasons.

They essentially need to get promoted to boost revenue, or else they are ****ed.

Their total revenue was up 11% to £25.3m, yet their wage bill alone is £51.4m, *ing crazy.

Forest have sacked their CFO after posting an operating loss for the financial year of £34.4m.

They essentially need to get promoted to boost revenue, or else they are f’ed.

Their total revenue was up 11% to £25.3m, yet their wage bill alone is £51.4m, f*n crazy.
Hopefully they get promoted. Having West Brom, Leeds and Forest back in the Premier League would be cool.

They essentially need to get promoted to boost revenue, or else they are f’ed.

Their total revenue was up 11% to £25.3m, yet their wage bill alone is £51.4m, f*n crazy.
Are they still owned by the Kuwaiti?

Yeah, West Brom are meh.

Leeds, Forest and Wednesday would be mine in an ideal world.

Seeing Brentford up would be cool given their background. I think they'd grow pretty rapidly being a London club.

Yeah, West Brom are meh.

Leeds, Forest and Wednesday would be mine in an ideal world.

Seeing Brentford up would be cool given their background. I think they'd grow pretty rapidly being a London club.

Yeah Brentford for me, especially with the new stadium next season.

I just don’t like the use of balance of probabilities rather than beyond reasonable doubt but that stems back to the Essendon debacle for me.

If it was proven beyond reasonable doubt that he called Leko a n***er then kick him out of the club. I have no problem with that.

I am presuming the fact that another Charlton player says he heard it is where the balance of probability leads them to a guilty charge.

Why it took 5 months to come to a decision is also a little perplexing.

Sounds like it's confirmed that what he said. Guess you want them to kick him out?

Sounds like it's confirmed that what he said. Guess you want them to kick him out?

Yeah after reading the findings I’d prefer he was moved on from Leeds at the end of the season. The club comes off pretty poorly in the findings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back