SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

When does the loan have to be settled by? Are those details in the public domain?

I think it's unlimited, it's just owner's debt really so no terms as far as I know.

I think it's unlimited, it's just owner's debt really so no terms as far as I know.

It must be said that your owners desperately trying to curtail the season seems clear and obvious why they were doing that. Relegation will take a huge chunk of value off the club. Pretty obvious that's the main factor behind their calls for the seasono to end at the expense of others.

SM let's make a deal. No gloating from us Leeds fans if Hull go down and on the other hand, no gloating from you if Leeds bottle promotion again.

I take no personal joy in Hull or any other team that is relegation threatened by mainly incompetent/shithouse club owners. Been there with Risdale/Ken Bates etc

Would actually be happy for you if Hull manage to pull of a miracle great escape !

SM let's make a deal. No gloating from us Leeds fans if Hull go down and on the other hand, no gloating from you if Leeds bottle promotion again.

I take no personal joy in Hull or any other team that is relegation threatened by mainly incompetent/shithouse club owners. Been there with Risdale/Ken Bates etc

Would actually be happy for you if Hull manage to pull of a miracle great escape !

But I have no issue with Leeds fans gloating about us going down?

No way I would give up on enjoying another Leeds Bottle pal, sorry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But I have no issue with Leeds fans gloating about us going down?

No way I would give up on enjoying another Leeds Bottle pal, sorry.

Fair enough. I still won't take any gloating if Hull go down, esp if Leeds go up.

Be funny if Barnsley go down too, two Yorkshire clubs down.

Guess it was just a coincidence you posted it after me.

It came up on my twitter feed, i found it amusing and thought others would as well so posted it here. Didn’t realise I would face the third degree over it. Happy to delete it if I have offended you in some way.

It came up on my twitter feed, i found it amusing and thought others would as well so posted it here. Didn’t realise I would face the third degree over it. Happy to delete it if I have offended you in some way.

Not at all, as I said I similarly ripped the piss out of Hull on the previous page.

Just seemed weird to post an old tweet about a subject already covered but go for it. It was a funny tweet and a reminder that we were in the PL pretty recently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back