SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

I ain’t no Liverpool fan that’s for sure
Sorry meant Man U...all those red shirts. I used to post on a Leeds forum years ago and they all hated Man U ..scum etc, had to live there to truly understand it.

Sorry meant Man U...all those red shirts. I used to post on a Leeds forum years ago and they all hated Man U ..scum etc, had to live there to truly understand it.
Oh yeah I’m hearing you. A lot of rellies on Mums side are from the region and my Grand father absolutely despised Leeds (well anything from Yorkshire) I’ve spent lots of time over there and been to many games and the hatred is very mutual. Leeds v United next year should be quite fun 😂

I was watching the highlights on Youtube this morning. It was only when Pablo went off injured that I noticed the stadium was full of fans and realised I was watching the away game from earlier this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No news on Pablo and if he’s injured again. I’m guessing he was subbed off because we were 3-0 up so no need to risk him anymore.

Yeah I just saw him with ice straight after he was subbed off so hopefully just precautionary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back