Whit3y

Premiership Player
Mar 14, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Sheff Wed
Hasn't really been too many Aussies at Wednesday. Had Jarryd Kyle (ended up at Sydney FC) on the books for a few years but don't think he ever actually featured, and Brad Jones played a few games in goals for us, but was (and still is) one of the most ridiculed players we've ever had (fans turned on him and started throwing coins etc. at him). Not sure we really need Luongo but would love it we got him for sure
We had Con Blatsis play a few games in the dark days. And Poric in the 90s.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Has Kents move to Leeds fallen through? He needs to go somewhere otherwise he'll just be in our U23s all year I reckon, which would be a waste.
It was either going to be Nketiah or Kent. We couldn’t fit both in as loans as you can only have 5 loanees in a match day squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Pretty angry rigjt now. Should have won 4-1. Starting to see why the Leeds fans on social media hate Bamford. What a cactus
Really? I thought he was actually decent again today. He missed a couple of good chances but the rest of his game was good.

Seedsman_

Premiership Player
Dec 2, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leeds United, San Antonio Spurs
I think that’s a game where we miss someone like Tyler Roberts who can create right behind the striker in the no. 10 role. I think Forshaw is a good player however he’s best suited to being a holding midfielder and not an attacking one. Sorting out that minor imbalance will have us creating more clear cut chances. Perhaps Pablo in behind Bamford and Costa on the right.

Btw, Harrison was excellent.

SSSSSS

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Six decades of domination
Best Millwall start in a long time. Don't think too many teams will beat West Brom away let alone get a point.

Seedsman_

Premiership Player
Dec 2, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leeds United, San Antonio Spurs
I wonder what type of reception Jansson will get at Elland Road on Thursday morning. I reckon it’ll be a good one as he was a fantastic player and fan favourite for a long time. Alongside Cooper, he was the best centre half we have had since dropping from the premiership.

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
I wonder what type of reception Jansson will get at Elland Road on Thursday morning. I reckon it’ll be a good one as he was a fantastic player and fan favourite for a long time. Alongside Cooper, he was the best centre half we have had since dropping from the premiership.
How dare you disrespect Paddy Kisnorbo like that :p

I think it'll be a warm reception. Fell out with the manager, that's fine it happens. Never disrespected the club or the fans.

Top Bottom