SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Just found it funny because you're literally re-posting what I said on the first page of the thread, where you made out I was having a go at Leeds.
I never thought you were having a go at Leeds, I pointing out that you were talking about Leeds yet again, as you’ve done it more than about your own side this past season. Sheeesh

Hard to tell whether Wednesday will do great things this year. Financial constraints will hurt us a bit, so we can't really make the signings we need unless we cut the expensive guys and find cheaper gems. Year will also depend on whether we can re-sign Kieran Westwood, or if Middlesborough snatch him up. I have faith in Bruce to get a great outcome for us, but he needs the resources to do so. Going to be an interesting year for sure. Plenty of quality teams battling it out for those 3 spots

Hard to tell whether Wednesday will do great things this year. Financial constraints will hurt us a bit, so we can't really make the signings we need unless we cut the expensive guys and find cheaper gems. Year will also depend on whether we can re-sign Kieran Westwood, or if Middlesborough snatch him up. I have faith in Bruce to get a great outcome for us, but he needs the resources to do so. Going to be an interesting year for sure. Plenty of quality teams battling it out for those 3 spots

I reckon you're a sneaky chance.

Just popping in to say hello in case you all missed me. ;)
In terms of bigfooty, It's sad when clubs get relegated, eg: there was a Sunderland fan that disappeared after the double-relegation.

But the best part is seeing new faces around when clubs get promoted.

If Buffon gets to Leeds that will be mammoth.

I'm hoping for Leeds, Forest, and Wednesday to go up. Hoping to send Bournemouth, Burnley, and Brighton down. Tinpot rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends on who signs where I guess. It's always a bit of a lottery especially given how poor the quality of the sides going down are (though it looks like Fulham won't lose as many players as I expected)

Who's everyone tipping to go up? Pretty hard to predict, I like Fulhams chances. After that I'm not really sure.
I think this will be finally Leed's season. The third is one is a hard call. One of West Brom or Wednesday IMO.

I think this will be finally Leed's season. The third is one is a hard call. One of West Brom or Wednesday IMO.

West Brom have still got plenty in the bank from parachute payments so they can spend, but if they go and sack their manager again while they're sitting 4th in March then they're doomed.

They're also a pack of inbred Tesco bags so bugger them.

Well considering Bielsa said we can’t do as well this season without extra and better players, and we’ve signed no one has me a little bit worried. We need another CB, at least 1 winger and I still think we need another striker.
The Jack Clarke thing is interesting, if we get 15-20m for him I think we have to do it. To get that for a kid who has played less than 3 games, and was beaten pretty regularly 1on1 is good money. Not saying he’s not talented but we can probably invest that into 2-3 solid championship players.

Villa give Gary Gardner and a few cents to Birmingham for Jota.

Villa then buy Matt Targett from Southampton who then proceed to spend those funds on Che Adams.

Enjoy League One you twat of a football club. :tearsofjoy::handwaving:

Leeds have got Jack Harrison back on loan for the season, with an option to buy (assuming we go up).
Also have Brightons CB Ben White on loan and have signed Liam McCarron from Carlisle.

Looks like Jack Clarke will be loaned back to us and Costa from wolves will be signed next.

Pretty much doing what we need to.

Anyone been to a second divvy/third/fourth game before? Wanna do it soon. Best experiences?

Plenty, they're much better than PL.
Alright, well are there any hidden gems? Tips? Grounds that offer something a little unique? Had a good pub experience or an enjoyable day out regularly at the same club?

Alright, well are there any hidden gems? Tips? Grounds that offer something a little unique? Had a good pub experience or an enjoyable day out regularly at the same club?

Swansea's ground is great, pub right outside the ground which is lovely, supporters are good to get along with as well.

Milwall is a bit of fun if you're an adventurous sort.

Of course Sunderland in L1 would be a bit of an experience, although the area isn't amazing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back