SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Would anyone be interested in a tipping competition? The way I would run it would be that everyone transfers me the buy-in (which would probably depend on the number of people interested) and then each week PM me their tips by the time of kick off in the first game (or, if they miss that, whenever they can, with all games already kicked off counted as a NIL tip). I would then post the results in here each week.

Then either the winner takes all, or runner up gets their buy in back if there's enough people playing.

I've run the FPL cash league a couple of years ago so I'd like to say I have runs on the board in terms of not just doing a runner with the cash! But up to you guys if there's enough interest.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Pontus looking absolutely stoked with the move...

DC81B4CC-E870-4B4B-9275-2AA57852EA87.jpeg

Apparently Gary Cahill is now the front runner to replace him, obviously has the runs on the board but I can’t say I’ve watched him much the last couple years. I’m guessing the query would be his age?

Would anyone be interested in a tipping competition? The way I would run it would be that everyone transfers me the buy-in (which would probably depend on the number of people interested) and then each week PM me their tips by the time of kick off in the first game (or, if they miss that, whenever they can, with all games already kicked off counted as a NIL tip). I would then post the results in here each week.

Then either the winner takes all, or runner up gets their buy in back if there's enough people playing.

I've run the FPL cash league a couple of years ago so I'd like to say I have runs on the board in terms of not just doing a runner with the cash! But up to you guys if there's enough interest.

I'd be in :thumbsu:

Surprises me as I'm sure he'd said Wednesday would be his last job before retirement.

True, but maybe one last crack at the Premier League is too tempting to turn down. Sure there'd be a decent paycheck for him too

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
A little sad to see Pontus go, as he was easily our most competent centre half. But, the writing has been on the wall for a while and as someone said, can't have the players undermining the manager.

Phillips is the one I'd really hate to lose, as Bielsa leans on him quite heavily.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
A little sad to see Pontus go, as he was easily our most competent centre half. But, the writing has been on the wall for a while and as someone said, can't have the players undermining the manager.

Phillips is the one I'd really hate to lose, as Bielsa leans on him quite heavily.
Yeh it’d be close to a disaster for our side.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC

Hmm need a new avatar. His papers were stamped after the game against Villa.

In regards to players coming in, Cahill would demand too big a wage for us I would have thought. Tomori on loan was mentioned somewhere which would be good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seedsman_

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 2, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leeds United
Leeds desperately need another centre back to partner Cooper as Ben White doesn’t have the runs on the board while Berardi it’s too big a risk. I would’ve moved him on given his antics in the play off semi.

Also, there are rumours that we are in for Brentford midfielder Romayne Sawyers who would be a classy pick up.

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
I actually don't mind Ayling as a CB, but then we need a RB anyway, so we're basically back where we started

Rumour linking us to Chester, but I think we'll likely look for a more budget option

^^ Just an update on the above, we have 7 keen now, would be awesome to get 4 more so that winner gets $200! I've set up a group on FB so PM me or tag me in here if you're keen and I can shoot you a link. :)

Hank Scorpion
joop
ioppolo

Seem the most active in here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back