SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

CazC30

Far from the madding crowd.
Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
Poor loss for us, ref didn't do us any favours though.
How did the ref not do you any favours this is very generic and reflects the whole game not the one incident? You imply the ref had a bad game, overal? or just with HUll as I condisered it from the highlights he had a good game with exception to the block on the keeper.
see some controversy over the goal?
You didn't pick this one up... ?
What? I literally said "The ref didn't do us any favours". What do you think I meant?
But you decided not to pick up my point about the controversy over the goal?

How did the ref not do you any favours this is very generic and reflects the whole game not the one incident? You imply the ref had a bad game, overal? or just with HUll as I condisered it from the highlights he had a good game with exception to the block on the keeper.
You didn't pick this one up... ?
But you decided not to pick up my point about the controversy over the goal?

He did have a bad game overall. Are you seriously arguing with me on this?

What on Earth are you on about?

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
He did have a bad game overall. Are you seriously arguing with me on this?

What on Earth are you on about?
Arguing no!!! Just having an opinion... And you haven't answered any of the points made.

Arguing no!!! Just having an opinion... And you haven't answered any of the points made.
What part of "the ref didn't do us any favours" doesn't answer your question on whether I thought the ref made mistakes that cost us?

This is bizarre even for you.

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
What part of "the ref didn't do us any favours" doesn't answer your question on whether I thought the ref made mistakes that cost us?

This is bizarre even for you.
Your biased opinion, the ref was pretty fair during the match so I can't see how you feel he was poor, stonewall penalty and kept the flow pf play open Blackburn were more positive over the balance of play even Grant McCann has said this.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Your biased opinion, the ref was pretty fair during the match so I can't see how you feel he was poor, stonewall penalty and kept the flow pf play open Blackburn were more positive over the balance of play even Grant McCann has said this.
You’re dismissing his opinion with your opinion. Stop ******* up the thread.

WTF you've had a go at me about NOT thinking the ref stuffed up, now you're having a go at me for saying the ref stuffed up? Make up your mind or * up.

Woah woah woah. I never said I agreed with SM

Agree in the sense that Caz is spamming the thread. I actually don't even know what she's arguing so I might even be agreeing with her football point. I just don't know!

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
WTF you've had a go at me about NOT thinking the ref stuffed up, now you're having a go at me for saying the ref stuffed up? Make up your mind or fu** up.
No one is having a go at you just asking why you feel the referee had a bad game I don't feel there is anything complicated?

Bloody hell learn how to multi-quote.

The ref had a bad game because he didn't pay a penalty that a lot of other refs would give, allowed a Blackburn goal to stand that involved obstruction of the keeper, and generally paid a lot of 50/50 free kicks in Blackburn's favour. As I said, he didn't do us any favours. We didn't do ourselves any favours either because if you do enough to win the game you don't let the ref influence the result, so it wasn't the reason we lost. It was an off the cuff comment about a frustrating game that you have worked into the ground for no reason.

Your post in response to me made no grammatical or literal sense, and then proceeded to post as if you were asking why I didn't think the ref had a bad game. Review your post before hitting send and ask if it makes sense to anyone other than yourself in future.

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
Hopefully we put Stoke to the sword this weekend. Bowles has spoken about starting Bamford and Eddie which I think would work.
Being honest Stoke are not the greatest side so yes Leeds should bury them and do us a favour. I just feel Jones is the wrong match for Stoke.

Back