SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Losing after pummeling them for the entire game is frustrating especially after conceding a poxy goal.

I didn't see the game but 21 attempts on goal and only 3 on target? We seem just not good enough up front. I remember similar games last season and the points dropped against Forest were the same, after dominating them for 85 minutes.

I didn't see the game but 21 attempts on goal and only 3 on target? We seem just not good enough up front. I remember similar games last season and the points dropped against Forest were the same, after dominating them for 85 minutes.
Yeh I didn’t see it either but reading reports it seems eerily similar to a number of games last season.

I was really hoping Barnsley could get the 3 points this week,but one is benter than none I guess.
Really happy to see the pretenders from Leeds go down as a minor consolation.

I was really hoping Barnsley could get the 3 points this week,but one is benter than none I guess.
Really happy to see the pretenders from Leeds go down as a minor consolation.

I would like to comment but I'm not allowed. ;)

How come?
We don't have precious Leeds fans do we?
Anyway...my comment was in good fun,I'm not from a Firm or anything.

I get called obsessed. :(

Every unemployed manager when Huddersfield come knocking

There's rumours, from Huddersfield fans, Lee Bowyer maybe interested in taking over the vacant managers job? But I just can't see him leaving Charlton and feel this is desperate speculation considering Chris Hughton has ruled him self out.

Losing after pummeling them for the entire game is frustrating especially after conceding a poxy goal.
Leeds controlled the game through possession and overall shots on goal but they failed to capitalise on this and invariably hit with the sucker punch.

"Do a Sunderland"? They suffered a double relegation, of the three you named only Huddersfield would be able to do that.
My apologies, I feel I should explain a bit more... The general consensus with many football fans here in the UK is the feeling of dread when relegated from the Premiership. So many clubs have suffered relegation to league one soon after or directly after. The feeling is based on the fact that owners are skimming the profits off the club and then sell them on when they're on their knees. Anderson almost destroyed Bolton and the problems caused at Coventry city are just terrible... It's hard to believe big clubs with massive fan bases are struggling because they are being run so badly, totally makes a farce of the FA's fit and proper rules. Huddersfield are another club were the general feeling is the club are being skimmed as players are being sold and no new additions to the playing staff are being made, very worrying.

Bradford is another example of a club which went into free fall... And why? Doesn't seem right. The Championship is a good league but still warrants investment into the squad and infrastructure of that club not left to rot to leave to be swallowed by the lower leagues. Many of these Chairpersons are not interested in the club it's self as there's a lot of money in Soccer... There needs to be genuine community involvement with clubs. MY club went through total hell not so long a go and is an example of what can be acheived with due care and attention, as well as doing the right things and not over spending.

Also..Hull I can tolerate because of that Housemartins album.
I actually don't mind Hull.
It's a town with... Character? I guess the Album you're looking for is 'London 0 Hull 4'

But can't beat the beautiful south!!!!

My apologies, I feel I should explain a bit more... The general consensus with many football fans here in the UK is the feeling of dread when relegated from the Premiership. So many clubs have suffered relegation to league one soon after or directly after. The feeling is based on the fact that owners are skimming the profits off the club and then sell them on when they're on their knees. Anderson almost destroyed Bolton and the problems caused at Coventry city are just terrible... It's hard to believe big clubs with massive fan bases are struggling because they are being run so badly, totally makes a farce of the FA's fit and proper rules. Huddersfield are another club were the general feeling is the club are being skimmed as players are being sold and no new additions to the playing staff are being made, very worrying.

Bradford is another example of a club which went into free fall... And why? Doesn't seem right. The Championship is a good league but still warrants investment into the squad and infrastructure of that club not left to rot to leave to be swallowed by the lower leagues. Many of these Chairpersons are not interested in the club it's self as there's a lot of money in Soccer... There needs to be genuine community involvement with clubs. MY club went through total hell not so long a go and is an example of what can be acheived with due care and attention, as well as doing the right things and not over spending.
Stoke brought in a large number of players in the off season. Sunderland also brought in a lot of players but still went down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was being rhetorical.

3cpAS6L.jpg

Rhetorical, to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than to elicit information.

I'm not going to turn this into a thing. But you've missed the point yet again.

It's a town with... Character? I guess the Album you're looking for is 'London 0 Hull 4'

But can't beat the beautiful south!!!!
It sure is a beautiful album.
The thing is though the losers from Leeds aren't from the south? They're just losers!
Some people from the north are cool also.

I'm not going to turn this into a thing. But you've missed the point yet again.
Nope! You have, you are solely interested in trolling me... You really can't understand the basics of what I have written. You have just acted like a spoilt little boy, giving half answers and trying to gather pace with likeminded peers... I have solely tried to instigate discussion and you have dragged your heels like some stubborn teen.

I have been semi vague in some replies to instigate conversation and draw out discussion, these posts were designed to draw out mature questions than teen angst. If unsure ask questions, don't get stroppy!!!

Who cares, Town or city the point was far from it's designation.... Leave your SFA persona at the door we want mature discussion not laddish rubbish.

Last edited:
It sure is a beautiful album.
The thing is though the losers from Leeds aren't from the south? They're just losers!
Some people from the north are cool also.
I have a friend who supports Huddersfield.... She's a very angry person. I can't see things there being turned around, Hodgkinson is destroying the club... He has kitchen sinks for sale... ?

I'm not a big fan of Leeds although sleeping giant is banded around... I think unconscious is more apt. Neither Paul Heaton or Dave Hemingway live in Hull... Crap Town?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back