SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Joe Allen has been awful, also Shawcross with a broken leg hurts them.
Allen got a straight red his last game

Just a silly diving challenge outside his opponents box when they were attempting to clear upfield
Interesting table so far with the likes of not only Leeds but Charlton, Bristol and Preston up there.

Some 90's nostalgia there.

I think Charlton could be a lot more stable if they manage to get back up to the premier league next time around and get their hands on some TV money.

The London carrot is a good one for attracting players.
Yeah agree on Charlton, I rate them similarly to Fulham and Palace I guess

On a London scale it's something like this

Arsenal
Chelsea
Tottenham

West Ham

Palace
Fulham
Charlton

QPR
Millwall

The rest

Bamford is an interesting one. When he gets subbed off the team isn’t as cohesive however he couldn’t score in a brothel atm. I’d like to see him partnered up with Nketiah at some stage as his hold up play is very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Derby travelling well here.

Mason Bennett was complaining about FIFA giving the Fair Play Award to Leeds a few days before that too which made me chortle. Tom Huddlestone was meant to be the replacement captain for Keogh (who's out till the end of 2020 with >2< ACLs) but got stood down after 3 days because he filmed Bennett throwing up the night this happened. Bennett is also an advocate for some drinking responsibly program over there. He and Lawrence also fled the scene with their severely injured captain still in the car. And there's believed to be drug use involved in this too. And they knocked back offers of getting lifts home by the club.

Keogh, Lawrence and Bennett should be sacked yet the latter two are still training and might still actually play this weekend and the others involved (Huddlestone, Scott Malone and possibly Keiran Dowell) should all be suspended yet that's not going to happen.

This club have been cracking the shits about Leeds for that Fair Play Award so for everything that's happened since, it's fair to say that they're probably the biggest hypocrites going around right now.

I am watching the West Brom replay on Kayo Sports at Kayo Sports, we were robbed of a stone wall penalty around the 18 minute mark (handball)

s**t ref and linesmen 👎👎👎

Arm was away from the body but refs rarely pay them these days when they are hit that hard.

NO surprises we are very thin at the back with Cooper out for 6 weeks, no one could've seen this coming...

:huh: You would have thought we would have learnt from last season.

Also 6 weeks wages and some community service for Lawrence and Huddlestone at Derby. Week as piss penalty. The EFL should step in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back