SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd think a Leicester type of club would come in for him considering Maddison's success in the top flight

I think Soton and a few others were circling but I think he'd be pretty glad he didn't go there or Newcastle. Seems a really sensible kid, isn't just going to leap at the first club that offers him a PL contract, wants a move that helps develop his career. Has even said he's open to signing a new deal with us and staying and developing. He'd be looking at Che Adam going to Soton and knowing that could have been him, and that really won't have helped Adam, especially if they go back down and he's been in and out of the team.

I think Soton and a few others were circling but I think he'd be pretty glad he didn't go there or Newcastle. Seems a really sensible kid, isn't just going to leap at the first club that offers him a PL contract, wants a move that helps develop his career. Has even said he's open to signing a new deal with us and staying and developing. He'd be looking at Che Adam going to Soton and knowing that could have been him, and that really won't have helped Adam, especially if they go back down and he's been in and out of the team.
Leicester are miles ahead of Southampton though

Someone more established and unlikely to get relegated like Leicester, West Ham, Everton, Wolves etc I'm moreso thinking of, even Arsenal/Spurs, we did show interest in him in January I think.

Bournemouth should be in for him after Harry Wilson's loan ends, they should ship Ibe off too.

Kinda feel if he's content with the championship then he'll just end up being like another Jordan Rhodes

Don't think he's content in the Championship, he's looking to better himself so he can hit the ground running in the PL, not waste a year or two on a big team's bench or back in the Championship after a relegation.

A Leicester/Bournemouth/West Ham is definitely where he should be looking.

So Derby ask Keogh to take a 50% pay cut after the whole drink driving thing. He refuses so they sack him for gross misconduct.

Reckon they're on pretty shaky ground legally, particularly with the other two involved back playing.

So Derby ask Keogh to take a 50% pay cut after the whole drink driving thing. He refuses so they sack him for gross misconduct.

Reckon they're on pretty shaky ground legally, particularly with the other two involved back playing.
Yep surely essentially constructive dismissal?

Might be the millwall fan in me but it's great seeing derby below us on the table.. double the coin we have yet we punch way above our weight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kiko looking like getting a ban. For all the crap he copped last season, he’s been great this season. Only 10 goals conceded and 8 clean sheets, but at the end of the day if you’re racist you’re a ******* moron so happy for him to cop whatever he gets.

Has been charged by the EFL. Alleged to have shouted out “Mark the black guy”. Denies he said it. Facing minimum 6 game ban if found guilty.

I swear real life is like footy manager .. oh scores are even change formation put the tall guy on and hoofit in ! Matt Smith!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back